Author Topic: Retired Japanese Zero Pilot  (Read 678 times)

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member
Retired Japanese Zero Pilot
« on: April 09, 2015, 10:12:15 AM »
LtCondor
          The Damned
Fighter pilots are either high, or in the process of getting high.🙊
The difference between Dweebs and non dweebs... Dweebs have kills

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Re: Retired Japanese Zero Pilot
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 11:05:39 AM »
I'm not surprised that the Japanese school system avoids the topic of war, most notably, World War Two.
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 12:04:40 PM »
Very deep :aok

:salute
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 03:39:48 PM »
I recently shared this article on FB...

IMO Japan might not have a choice especially defending her territorial waters or some kind of regional territorial conflict.

The roles have been reversed, China is and IMO will be the aggressor in any type of conflict over there.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline DaveBB

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 05:26:40 PM »
History repeating itself? Whuuuuuuuuuuut?

World War 1 ----> World War II

Vietnam ------> Iraq War
Currently ignoring Vraciu as he is a whoopeeed retard.

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2015, 07:36:50 PM »
I'm not surprised that the Japanese school system avoids the topic of war, most notably, World War Two.

It did mention in the article that people are loosing sight of why it's best not to go to war. I'm afraid that even learning about it in school might not be enough. Though from what I understand, counties tend not to teach about wars that they lost. In my school we spent a week going over WWII, same with WWI and the revolution. For Vietnam, we read a paragraph in our text books and never covered the topic again. When I asked why, the excuse I was given was that "we were never technically at war."

Honestly the only thing that can really convey what war is like is to actually be there fighting in it. Nothing else can put you in a position where you experience what it's like to take the life of someone else or watch your best friend get blown up right next to you. The next closest thing is movies, and while these aren't on the same level, there have been some made that were stunningly well portrayed. Unfortunately, Japan has some very heavy censorship laws and I'm not sure that something that realistic would ever be shown in Japan.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2015, 05:41:59 AM »
I recently shared this article on FB...

IMO Japan might not have a choice especially defending her territorial waters or some kind of regional territorial conflict.

The roles have been reversed, China is and IMO will be the aggressor in any type of conflict over there.

Yes and all the US investment companies who have all your pension portfolios invested in said country

?

:rofl

The North Koreans are to blame as well for everything .
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2015, 10:28:42 AM »
A non retired Japanese Zero pilot... now that would be news  :rofl
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2015, 10:50:56 AM »
It did mention in the article that people are loosing sight of why it's best not to go to war. I'm afraid that even learning about it in school might not be enough. Though from what I understand, counties tend not to teach about wars that they lost. In my school we spent a week going over WWII, same with WWI and the revolution. For Vietnam, we read a paragraph in our text books and never covered the topic again. When I asked why, the excuse I was given was that "we were never technically at war."

That is terrible.
Pies not kicks.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2015, 03:07:01 PM »
I think they just want us to pay for the defense of Asia. Both in $$ and blood.

Kindergartener's might be receptive to his message but I doubt the leadership of China and NK are.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2015, 12:34:48 PM »
And we forget the horrors of Statist regimes that can send all our young men to war. War and total government go hand in hand. In fact, war is the ultimate expression of the power of state.

boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2015, 01:38:03 PM »
I think they just want us to pay for the defense of Asia. Both in $$ and blood.

Kindergartener's might be receptive to his message but I doubt the leadership of China and NK are.

:rofl

There are lizard men in the middle of the earth

They want us to pay jn $$ and blood in china the biggest importer of American food products :rofl

Iran is not the bad guy anymore  :rofl

dont you get the feeling your getting played?

What do you think of the Swiss with the biggest arms industry in Europe...... nothing or the Saudis...nothing
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 01:40:33 PM by zack1234 »
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Perrine

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2015, 04:50:51 PM »

The school mentality there is why put more time studying the past when they have something more important to do like maintaining their spot in the top-3 PISA rankings in math, science & reading.  I also heard they brought back Saturday school because Japan was slipping in the math/science/reading OECD PISA rankings a decade ago.

Also, the young ones there would rather play video games (portables), read manga and/or watch late nite anime like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sldoEbZrZc than dwell in "history".
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 04:54:49 PM by Perrine »