Author Topic: How to deal with a 3 on 1 quick and easy  (Read 467 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
How to deal with a 3 on 1 quick and easy
« on: April 22, 2015, 04:32:04 PM »
Thought I would share. Not intending to discredit anyone, but just wanted to share how to deal with a situation like this.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: How to deal with a 3 on 1 quick and easy
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 04:41:38 PM »
nice.... :aok

what I hope most people take away from this film is the importance of Aim.....without good Aim this is not possible.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 04:57:55 PM »
Nice!  :aok

How come you can find these kind of fights in the MA but whenever I'm on everyone just runs away from me!!!! I want outnumbered fights too!!!!  :furious

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 11:32:49 PM »
Take away for the 3 enemy planes....

My goal in a me vs many fight is to get all of the ones I'm fighting grouped up doing the same thing (like these 3 were at the initial merge). It makes the reverse a lot easier, you can make them into a "blob" and reverse the "blob" instead of the individual planes.

What should have happened is the 3 guys should have got separation from each other and made Violator fight all 3 instead of them instead of a  single "blob". Makes picking a time to attack a lot easier when they "blob" up. After the initial merge, Violator would have had to pick which con is the most immediate threat(Probably the Hog in this case) and hope to kill him fast enough before the 2 others could jump back in, then as he is fighting his new threat the other 2 jump in again.....rinse repeat.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 03:16:00 AM »
SHOWOFF!!  :devil  :aok :rofl you're lucky I wasn't there bud or I would have definitely scratched your eyes out. .I mean your paint job :neener:
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 08:16:39 PM »
Take away for the 3 enemy planes....

My goal in a me vs many fight is to get all of the ones I'm fighting grouped up doing the same thing (like these 3 were at the initial merge). It makes the reverse a lot easier, you can make them into a "blob" and reverse the "blob" instead of the individual planes.

What should have happened is the 3 guys should have got separation from each other and made Violator fight all 3 instead of them instead of a  single "blob". Makes picking a time to attack a lot easier when they "blob" up. After the initial merge, Violator would have had to pick which con is the most immediate threat(Probably the Hog in this case) and hope to kill him fast enough before the 2 others could jump back in, then as he is fighting his new threat the other 2 jump in again.....rinse repeat.

id prefer they all fight hard and quit looking for the pick while someone is engaged hard..  :cheers:

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 10:21:23 PM »
id prefer they all fight hard and quit looking for the pick while someone is engaged hard..  :cheers:
They can still all "fight", Their separation is like -100 from each other....spread out to 400 from each other and the same effect could be made.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 02:01:04 AM »
I need to start filming i guess, I have had some crazy fights. :salute
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2