Author Topic: hq down time  (Read 2198 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: hq down time
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2015, 05:05:42 PM »
I have made maybe a dozen HQ runs at max in the 6 years ive played this game and once in gv with 49ers. I am always tactical to defend or take a base. I always find fun and I am sorry a lot of you dont whenever HQ is down. Despite your opinion i am the opposite of what you say I am :ahand

lol you have posted more than a dozen threads on how you dropped hq. 

semp

edit: and btw you have posted about how you have only been playing for 2 years and yet you are the best bomber that ever lived.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 05:07:22 PM by guncrasher »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2015, 05:14:48 PM »
Game is very predictable, Bish and Nits both attacks Rook since it the smallest country for easy base takes, roll rooks all the way to their city. Kill city and HQ repeatedly...
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2015, 05:33:14 PM »
  And there's the problem you watched.  why not up to defend if you saw it coming ?

I did defend.....by myself.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2015, 06:21:33 PM »
I think we are paying attention just fine.
I'm sure you do think that. It's the paying customers that are having a lousy experience with it.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 08:03:35 PM by rpm »
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2015, 06:31:50 PM »
Game is very predictable, Bish and Nits both attacks Rook since it the smallest country for easy base takes, roll rooks all the way to their city. Kill city and HQ repeatedly...

Wrong, I fly NIT, and I can tell you, depending on the Map, we mostly go after the BISH, because we don't like climbing to 30k for a fight.
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline 715

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2015, 07:57:31 PM »
I watched bombers hitting cities completely undefended until they were down to near nothing and then watched the follow-up dar bars that were obviously the hq appear in enemy territory and slowly ooze toward HQ....................yet, somehow the hq attack was a surprise.

Everything is surprise every time when you don't have the ability to learn from experience.

Or, maybe, just maybe, it's not a surprise at all, it's just that many people are like me and do not find climbing to 38,000 ft and looking for bombers that are only going to shred my wallowing plane as soon as I find them a form of entertainment worth $15/month.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2015, 09:19:25 PM »
lol you have posted more than a dozen threads on how you dropped hq. 

semp

edit: and btw you have posted about how you have only been playing for 2 years and yet you are the best bomber that ever lived.
I have play steadily since 2011 the last 2 years I have played full time. Before 2011 it was occasional play i didnt like the non-arcade style but i eventually caught on.

I am one of the best damn bombers in the game :D not saying much with these low numbers.  :devil
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2015, 09:21:30 PM »
Or, maybe, just maybe, it's not a surprise at all, it's just that many people are like me and do not find climbing to 38,000 ft and looking for bombers that are only going to shred my wallowing plane as soon as I find them a form of entertainment worth $15/month.
the sickness is strong with thus one as well!
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2015, 10:02:49 PM »
   Wrong, I fly NIT, and I can tell you, depending on the Map, we mostly go after the BISH, because we don't like climbing to 30k for a fight.

Wrong.

Far to many times have I seen the bish/nit front dead quiet and rooks being furiously attacked from both sides, And the bish/knits weren't close to winning.

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2015, 10:04:27 PM »

+1 where was hitech to kill the HQ downtime when bish had our HQ COMPLETLEY surrounded with 8 or so bases around our HQ taken? They had those bases for about two days.

Offline XxDaSTaRxx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2015, 01:09:05 AM »
Skuzzy, can you change the map plz ???  :pray :pray :pray   bring a small fun map in weekends , PLZ   :pray
most of us have time for game in weekends only and this map is awful; the game has great fun features  but there's absolutely nothing fun  resuping HQ ; PLZ :pray
Stop whining some of us like the map
Quote from: Latrobe
Do not run.
Face your opponent with all you have.
If you die you have something to learn.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2015, 03:24:34 AM »
Must be a time  thing..I play every night late night as a bish. The same

rook crew every night the fester map was up the rooks took bases all the way to our strats...then pounded them..I did however log in one night to see that the day bish crew did the same to the rooks..I do enjoy looking for the 49ers at our strats with my a20 but I haven't lately because I'm trying to work on my acm and dogfighting skills..I truly believe all chess pieces act the same..I do notice the rooks like to come in high tho and they definitely work well as a team especially winging together..imho
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait