Author Topic: Put bombers in their own category in the Match Play Arena please  (Read 220 times)

Offline Dobs

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Put bombers in their own category in the Match Play Arena please
« on: February 27, 2017, 10:50:57 PM »
Nothing like someone rolling into a  4 v 4 in a B-17.....whole intention is to cause grief.

FYI, for those who experience this....Kill shooter is off, so if a "teammate" dweebs on you, shoot his arse.

Nothing like a griefer  to try to spoil the fun with 12 dudes in the Match play arena.

GTX 980TI
Intel I7-6700K @4GHZ
32GB RAM
Fly at 3840x 2160 resolution

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
Re: Put bombers in their own category in the Match Play Arena please
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 08:54:30 AM »
I agree to an extent..  having mossie vs p38 duels would be gone..  410 gone.. am I right?
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 10:01:00 AM by hitech »

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 12:21:24 PM »
btw has anyone checked out the .score in the Dueling arena? It is now a link to this

http://ahghelp.hitechcreations.com/help/index.php?mact=MatchScore%2Cmcec94%2Crank%2C0&mcec94returnid=139&mcec94dbid=2&mcec94mt=All&mcec94gameid=&submit=Submit

HiTech
I just looked and I'm curious for sure....I'll get back to you on everything I have questions or comments on, got to study it for a minute.(BTW top 100 way to go Hitech :aok )
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Dobs

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 03:31:49 PM »
Need some rhyme or reason to the ranking.... 

XX amount of duels to be ranked (otherwise 1 and done = perfect score)..maybe points per kill less points per death as a number?  I'm sure there is a good formula which will take into account wins/losses, kills/deaths, and not just "who flew the most".

Love the work being put in, and enjoying the he L L out of the mass dueling nights lately!

Great work on the match play arena!!

Still wish for option to choose wingman (can be separate cue even)...call it "Formed Formations"...and you can make a dueling ladder out of it as well.

Cheers!
Dobs
GTX 980TI
Intel I7-6700K @4GHZ
32GB RAM
Fly at 3840x 2160 resolution