Author Topic: host connection lost  (Read 323 times)

Offline feardethh

• Zinc Member
host connection lost
« on: September 15, 2015, 09:45:44 AM »
hey there, been on for years. after a couple minutes in game it slows down to where it takes forever to switch countries or anything for that matter then i get host connection lost. it also is very slow when im just logging into game. sometimes it'll last 5 minutes..other times not even a minute before booting me, ive tried everything on my end with my limited knowledge of computers.i d/l'd pingplotter do i type aces high and trace the website? im running win 7 professional. i have GeForce gt640 vid, and well,,more than capable computer to run the game.any info at this point would be greatly appreciated.

Offline feardethh

• Zinc Member
Re: host connection lost
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 09:48:16 AM »
i should also add this is a new computer and fresh install of game. ive been away for awhile.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 09:49:28 AM »
Go to the link below.  It is skuzzy connection thread. It has the address you need to ping and other tips to help you.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,68316.0.html

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 10:07:12 AM »
hey there, been on for years. after a couple minutes in game it slows down to where it takes forever to switch countries or anything for that matter then i get host connection lost. it also is very slow when im just logging into game. sometimes it'll last 5 minutes..other times not even a minute before booting me, ive tried everything on my end with my limited knowledge of computers.i d/l'd pingplotter do i type aces high and trace the website? im running win 7 professional. i have GeForce gt640 vid, and well,,more than capable computer to run the game.any info at this point would be greatly appreciated.

If you haven't already done so, try power cycling the router. Turn it off for couple of minutes then on again.

Let pingplotter run for a few minutes to get a good sample. The main arena IP address is 71.252.137.154