Author Topic: HQ takes 100,000lb to kill it with a downtime of 5. What the *******  (Read 7469 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: HQ takes 100,000lb to kill it with a downtime of 5. What the *******
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2015, 09:03:10 AM »
Saturday afternoon the rooks had A193. A base in the center of a long front of Knit land. To the island south of it was two ports, and a base to the north less than 25 miles away. A bunch of 49ers as well as a number of other Knights were trying to grab the base back, and a half dozen or so rooks were defending it.

For an hour or so we held them off, killing cv after cv, destroying LVT after LVT not to mention bunches of aircraft. I know I died more than I killed. I don't know what others thought, but I had a blast! For more than an hour we were going back and forth. This is what the game is all about to me. And the 49ers made it happen this time instead of killing the fun and sucking the life out of the game by dropping HQ.

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2015, 10:55:06 AM »
So wait a minute? You're saying guys actually fought each other out in the light of day and.....it was FUN?

THAT'S JUST CRAZY TALK!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2015, 10:58:28 AM »
So wait a minute? You're saying guys actually fought each other out in the light of day and.....it was FUN?

THAT'S JUST CRAZY TALK!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

It was early in the day too so I cant say drinking was involved, but it just blew my mind. It was really odd.  :cool:

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2015, 11:09:21 AM »
Should be called the v49's as new title holders of the biggest dikheads in the game. Out for 1 reason only..  to troll the fun from everyone else.

All hail the vtards of 2015.. the 49's  :bhead

4Tards has a certain ring to it :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2015, 11:44:32 AM »
We come to the Knights to take the people who are tired of the Knights constant Fur Balling recruit them in to the 49th Squad and then go back home......So our Mission is not complete for another 31 days....Oh and could you please do the "Death Warrants" again......it was the greatest recruitment tool when we were back on Rooks, we signed up 7 people in two weeks when you did that last time. :aok And if you think for a minute people blame us for the for the eroding player base your living in a dream world. We look at this game as a WW II simulator not the arcade game you'd like it to be. The Gauntlet has been thrown down......and we'll take up the challenge because we like to win maps, disable the enemy's ability to fight.

When we fly Rooks we do the same...........as we do here. And I would bet your tune will be the same. These HVT's are on the map to impact the game play......and we intend to take full advantage of what needs to be taken down to cripple our enemy no matter what side we are playing on.  I guess when we get back to Rooks you can show us how the POW take maps............I'm looking forward to the lesson.

49Dundee
49th FG XO

I find that those who waste time on the HQ just hurt the team they are on by not being in the fight. Taking HQ down has no affect on the other side.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Lucifer

• Probation 9/1/2017
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2015, 03:26:14 PM »
You rock ! Focusing on what makes ppl disconnect from the game the most, thats simply awesome, 49th has understood how to help the game gaining more customers (again) !  :aok :aok :aok

" Army Of Wolves "

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2015, 11:34:58 PM »
I have a little idea. I wont go to far into it but it will show that we the 49th do fight in the "light of day", "out in the open", "like men", or what ever term you wanna throw out. I dont post a whole bunch on here or fly as much as Id like to but Ill give yall some insite and you will see that the 49th doesnt just sneak around and drop HQs all day.

For those of you who fly with us you may catch some flak by these whiners because they will see that we are liked and people do come around and support many of our sorties
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2015, 12:42:01 AM »
I have a little idea. I wont go to far into it but it will show that we the 49th do fight in the "light of day", "out in the open", "like men", or what ever term you wanna throw out. I dont post a whole bunch on here or fly as much as Id like to but Ill give yall some insite and you will see that the 49th doesnt just sneak around and drop HQs all day.

For those of you who fly with us you may catch some flak by these whiners because they will see that we are liked and people do come around and support many of our sorties

:rofl

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #113 on: October 20, 2015, 05:33:17 AM »

nobody likea burning hq :bolt:
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2015, 04:40:54 AM »
wizz you know I dont go on HQ raids unless it involved big fat juicy bombers i can use as bait. Fighters come first Ive always been that way.
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015