Author Topic: Memorial Flight for Heeler  (Read 728 times)

Offline HGDan

• Zinc Member
Memorial Flight for Heeler
« on: January 14, 2016, 08:45:50 AM »
The Memorial Flight for Heeler is planned for Jan. 24th 2016 at 7pm EST. All players attending please report to the training arena in country as BISH in the Mini Scenario Zone Base 116, sector 15-6. It is requested that all players use the plane P47D-25 with skin 365th FG/388th FS by GREEBO 3/4 fuel with (2) 75 gal wing drop tanks. Take off will be SW runway.

Thank you in advance

HGDAN
CO 365th FBG Hell Hawks
CO 365th-FBG Hell Hawks
www.365th-FBG.com

It is the VETERAN who has given us freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom to assemble, the right to a fair trial, the right to vote. We can be very proud of our men & women in the service, no matter where they serve.

Offline jedi25

• Copper Member
Re: Memorial Flight for Heeler
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 08:45:26 PM »
 :salute Dan,
How is everyone doing..It's been a while.
I don't really have a PC to fly, but I will logon to to lend support.

Jedi..

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 10:14:42 PM »
<S> Heeler

I will miss this Flight due to Work schedule that just changed
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 11:02:24 PM »
    :salute

« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 11:04:18 PM by ghi »

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 08:14:49 AM »
 :salute
AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline tunes

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 11:39:00 AM »
Hello, tunes here ...

The LCA will Attend.

If you would like a reading or If I can help. Please let me know.

I flew with Heeler off and on for many a year.

He and Wasp3 where some of the greatest guys I have met in AHII.

RIP Lost Pilots of AHII.
LCA Squadron

Realize Your Potential www.lcasquadron.org

Offline AApache

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2016, 10:15:42 AM »
 :salute HGDAN

:pray  :airplane:  :rock  R.I.P. Charles Lee Beery Sr. { HEELER } July 17,1948 to November 22,2015

I will definitely be there HGDAN and thank you for setting this up. My wife and I are very good friends his his wife and family as well through many years of gameplay and recipe sharing. I was very thankful that Margie mailed me a copy of the funeral program along with his full life achievements and obituary. Chuck did so much inside and outside the game for charities and disabled vet's. He did 2 tours in the Air Force in South Vietnam and 1 tour in Thailand. Finishing his obligation the Air Force Chuck decided to enlist in the Army and became duel service,remaining in the Army Reserves for a number of years. Chuck is one of the best and a true badass with a heart of GOLD ! Chuck went on to get his degree in Criminal Science and became a police officer in the county of Claycomo and was a part time Security officer at  Penn Valley Comunity College.
Once retired he became a member of the Patriot Guard and held Directorship of The American Legion Riders Bike Club. Truly he is one of a kind and he has done more than some of us will ever attempt in a lifetime. At Chucks request there was no formal funeral service but the family and a group of close friends honoring his wishes had a last call to duty held on December 4,2015 at Higginsville, Missouri State Veterans Cemetery at 10:00AM. A celebration of life was held at Pleasant Hill Neb Baptist Church 6805 Neb Hill Road, Liberty Missouri 64068 started at 2:00PM on December 4,2015. The family thanks all and any who sent cards,prayers and support. A very special SALUTE to HGDAN for putting this together and I look forward to seeing you all at the flight.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 10:17:39 AM by AApache »
"WE WEREN'T ASSIGNED WE WERE REQUESTED"....Lt.Col.Benjamin O. Davis of the Tuskegee Airmen 

https://youtu.be/B2sDNT91Rzw

https://youtu.be/KaufhZv84Gk

Offline warhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2016, 07:15:07 PM »
HEELER was one of the first guys I met when I started AH.  He was always helpful and made the game much more enjoyable whenever we flew together, whether we were in the same squad or not.  For some reason, he took a liking to me, and allowed me a lot more room to mess around with him than he did with others.  One night, after a bad run and an expletive filled rant over the radio, I asked, "HEELER, have you ever been to Disneyland?"  HEELER replied, "No! But I went to Vietnam twice!"

You will be missed Sir.
warhed
=Wings of Terror=

"Give me sheep, or give me death!"