Author Topic: In the final version of AH3, will the following features make it...  (Read 589 times)

Offline 8thJinx

• Silver Member
Will the following aspects of the beta be incorporated in the final version:

1. VH's at the small paired fields straddling the HQ/City
2. FTH at the small paired fields straddling the HQ/City, with the ability to up anything that will fly off the short runway
3. FTH at the ports with the ability to up anything that will fly off the short runway
4. FTH at the vehicle fields with the ability to up anything that will fly off the short runway

If so, then this will be a neat change imho.

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943.  Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.

Offline 8thJinx

• Silver Member
Re: In the final version of AH3, will the following features make it...
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 06:23:55 PM »
These items aren't exactly a wish list.  They are current features in the CraterMA map in the Beta.  I was just wondering if the plan was to keep them.

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943.  Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: In the final version of AH3, will the following features make it...
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 02:31:37 PM »
Who knows, I did notice many, many months ago in the alpha that the giant 8th AAF field with a river around it and a village with map room attached to it had been replaced by an AH3 conventional large field. I lamented in the forum how really neat that 8th AAF field was, and if it could be brought back. Go check out A1 on NDisles in the beta. Try taking out an LVT4, get in the river and sneak around to the map room side of the village by water thinking all the time: "I could ambush M3's this way".... :O

It was probably a coincidence, and Hitech had been really busy coding for a long time, so Waffle probably hadn't been asked to put it back in rotation yet.

I'm still waiting to see how the new Iowa Class battleship will be presented when AH3 goes live. It's main guns take about 30sec to reload. But it doesn't take many salvos to destroy anything.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.