Author Topic: Unable to get on the game  (Read 630 times)

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
Unable to get on the game
« on: June 20, 2016, 01:02:04 PM »
Hello,

Since the last update I have not been able to log on to the game. I even tried to run it as the administrator but that didn't even work. When I launch the game the first page comes up, (the page that says online, offline practice ect ect) but that's as far as I can get. When I try to click on the any of the  areas it does nothing period. No switching from the pointer to the finger bit either. Any idea what might be the problem?  HELP!!!!!! :salute

PS. Never had a problem before at all. My pc is new, not even 3 months old!!!
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: Unable to get on the game
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 01:23:52 PM »
It's a bug.  I have the same.  You need to minimize the clipboard several times until it allows the cursor to mouse over.  You will know when it is working when you mouse over the selections "online", "offline" etc. and they highlight.

It's been found by HiTech so will be fixed in next patch I believe.  For now just keep minimizing clipboard and bringing it back up until it works.

Hope that helps Dragun.   :salute

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 01:41:06 PM »
Hello,

Since the last update I have not been able to log on to the game. I even tried to run it as the administrator but that didn't even work. When I launch the game the first page comes up, (the page that says online, offline practice ect ect) but that's as far as I can get. When I try to click on the any of the  areas it does nothing period. No switching from the pointer to the finger bit either. Any idea what might be the problem?  HELP!!!!!! :salute

PS. Never had a problem before at all. My pc is new, not even 3 months old!!!

Mine works when I reduce the size of the clipboard so that it's not clipped by the window. If making the clipboard smaller isn't enough try moving the clipboard around after reducing the size.

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 03:05:10 PM »
I'll try that. Thanks cuy :salute :salute :salute
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11