Author Topic: Really?  (Read 2270 times)

Offline branch37

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 Jolly Rogers
Re: Really?
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2016, 11:33:27 PM »
I've always wanted to see a "what if scenario" with USAAF RAF and West German Luftwaffe against the USSR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMDR Branch37
VF-17 Jolly Rogers  C.O.

Offline Sloehand

• Silver Member
Re: Really?
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2016, 04:58:40 PM »
WOW!  It's nice to be wanted.  Especially at my age.  :old:   I think everyone knows I fly the Spits a lot, but I'm also quite partial to the German rides, especially in FSO and Scenarios.  Now, BFOOT wants me in a P38 and that is just a big mistake on all our parts.  :joystick:  Also, I have to admit I usually lean to the Axis side, partly for the perceived additional challenge as the losers of WWII. :bhead   I guess I'm just a sucker for the 'underdog'. :pray   The logic of the underdog is... if you lose, well you weren't expected to win in the first place so no real shame as long as you gave it a gallant fight, :aok   but if you win, it was a truly spectacular accomplishment and you are golden forever. :cool:  :rock  :cheers:
In summation, while I greatly appreciate everyone's offers, I'm going to think about this a bit until registration starts.  But thanks ALL!  :D
Jagdgeschwader 77

"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm."  - George Orwell
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin