Author Topic: F7 Buzzsaw map.  (Read 373 times)

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
F7 Buzzsaw map.
« on: November 25, 2016, 03:27:30 PM »
Tried to spawn a T34/76 from F7 south & got the pop up you can't  fly from that field.
Yet the VH was up?

Looked at the GV roster from the hangar and several vehicles are disabled.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: F7 Buzzsaw map.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 05:46:16 PM »
I don't knew who designed it, but it would be nice to know if they (F-bases) are meant to have useable hangars, or not. Greebo seems to have designed TT with Flack bases that are only useable as flack batteries. I haven't tried the F-bases near HQ.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 10:16:49 PM »
I don't knew who designed it, but it would be nice to know if they (F-bases) are meant to have useable hangars, or not. Greebo seems to have designed TT with Flack bases that are only useable as flack batteries. I haven't tried the F-bases near HQ.

The Buzzsaw map was created by HTC.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 04:09:24 AM »
They all have a vehicle hangar, but the CraterMA map has no vehicles available.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Greebo

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2016, 07:45:02 AM »
The information I had from HTC at the time I put the flak bases in CraterMA was that only the Storch should be available at one. Since then Waffle has said it is now up to the map designer as to whether GVs can be spawned there. The ride availability can be changed by HTC in the TE or by simply editing a text file.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 07:48:46 AM by Greebo »

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 04:08:42 PM »
On buzzsaw the east Flack base in the centre I think it is F7/8  is missing a spawn point North into A1?   

It shows on map but doesn't exist.  I'll double check the field #'s next time it is up but it did put the southern team at a disadvantage.   
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2016, 07:11:44 PM »
The spawn point was fixed once after it was reported, but did not remain for the last time through.