Author Topic: white screen, no access  (Read 417 times)

Offline earl1937

• Gold Member
white screen, no access
« on: December 01, 2016, 03:43:12 PM »
 :airplane: Just as a point of information, tried to go online and had to update new version of course and when finished, i closed the notification box and screen when white with a little window explaining problem.
called carey and was told to use DX9 verison to get on line and it wouldn't work either! Problem supposed to fix in an hour begining at 415 EST
Blue Skies and wind at my back and wish that for all!!!

Offline tuba515

• Copper Member
Re: white screen, no access
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 03:51:47 PM »
Im also getting the same issue     I use Dx11 and get this message with the white screen      Initiation failed with -9 mainWLD_FAILD-1

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 06:15:05 AM »
If you cannot run the DX9 version of patch 10, then you will need to download the full version of the game and simply install it over the top of the existing installation of the game.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Tennessee

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 10:30:55 AM »
on this issue of failed -9 mainWLD_FAILD-1 after I uninstalled and redownloaded the game from the website I got all kinds of graphic problems  error on all the graphics . wouldnt display but 1 or2 colors in the cockpit and couldnt see any of the gauges. all this started when I downloaded the new patch.  "I couldnt play the game in d11 or d9