Author Topic: First Time I am Not Posting Frame Results  (Read 502 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
First Time I am Not Posting Frame Results
« on: December 10, 2016, 10:00:38 AM »
This will be the first time I will not be posting frame results in the Pig forum since we started FSO.  Why? As I understand the spirit of FSO we should have seen around 25 planes or so at A4 if the Axis had been divided in even fourths (two attacking, two defending).  We saw 4.  The decision was made to protect assets by flying the bombers/D3A's around well away from any Allied forces, and wasted an equal number of players time on the Allied side.  How about in the future if you are not going to carry through on the objectives you let folks know? That way we can stay in the mains and have some fun on a Friday night.   :furious

#Axisnoshow

CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline tunes

• Copper Member
Re: First Time I am Not Posting Frame Results
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 07:26:43 AM »
Sir:

I do not know if the early attack on CV54 pulled the axis away from the Attack on A4.

I changed up the rendezvous point for the CV Attack Group.
As the LCA was lead in the CV54 Attack.

We were lucky to catch her mostly undefended so early in the frame. Sank CV T+42.

If axis was waiting for the T+55 attack. This might have disrupted their plains.

You would think once the boat was down. They would have come at you hard with the
remaining fighters from the CV defense.

Hope this information helps explain how the axis might have changed their overall Mission.

tunes  :joystick:

LCA Squadron

Realize Your Potential www.lcasquadron.org

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 07:41:19 AM »
Sir:

I do not know if the early attack on CV54 pulled the axis away from the Attack on A4.

I changed up the rendezvous point for the CV Attack Group.
As the LCA was lead in the CV54 Attack.

We were lucky to catch her mostly undefended so early in the frame. Sank CV T+42.

If axis was waiting for the T+55 attack. This might have disrupted their plains.

You would think once the boat was down. They would have come at you hard with the
remaining fighters from the CV defense.

Hope this information helps explain how the axis might have changed their overall Mission.

tunes  :joystick:

C54 was guarded by the 412th, Claim Jumpers and the 475th, with scouts well deployed near the Russel Islands and South towards the additional CV for the the Allies.

We were very close to the CV when it began flashing and engaged the SBDs which seemed to be trickling in. The boat was sunk by the B-25s as I was at the helm when she sank.

If anything it was well timed, because the SBDs had distracted our forces just enough to allow the B-25s to get in and sink the boat, which there only seemed to be a handful of. After the attack, the remaining 412th headed North to A11 and I assume East, but I logged out soon after the boat sank.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline dmdchief

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 08:57:31 AM »
WELL, we tried to get to A11, LOL, but got jumped by several f4f's and they were good too
he he
HAVE THE COURAGE TO STEP UP AND LEAD AND THE PUBLIC WILL FOLLOW