Author Topic: Just had the Dueling Arena Reset  (Read 481 times)

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
Just had the Dueling Arena Reset
« on: December 15, 2016, 02:42:58 PM »
It reset for no apparent reason there were about 7 people in when it happend
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Just had the Dueling Arena Reset
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 06:40:44 AM »
It reset for no apparent reason there were about 7 people in when it happend

There is an auto reset feature in the settings now, I believe the default is 7 days.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 08:38:12 AM »
There is an auto reset feature in the settings now, I believe the default is 7 days.
was only up for a few hours I looked due to the update to the game then the arena reset
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 09:15:36 AM »
How about a furball area map fix?  :D

DA lake isn't great, and looking at water the whole time is boring.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 12:02:56 PM »
How about air spawns? It takes 5 minutes from the time you takeoff to when you finally engage at the 1v1 bases, depending on what you're flying.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 01:30:50 PM »
In the Alpha and Beta testing, they started work on a Air spawn dueling feature! It worked pretty well, had a few fun fights with that. Not sure really what became of it? Heck it may still be up somewhere. Havent really checked or looked for it :bolt:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 01:50:26 PM »
is eny a feature in the da, if it is, if 1 country has a eny of40 the map will reset. as it does in ma/melee arena
but I haven't spent any time in DA in at least 3 years-- to me it's a waste of time
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 01:55:36 PM by lunatic1 »
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 09:28:26 PM »
How about air spawns? It takes 5 minutes from the time you takeoff to when you finally engage at the 1v1 bases, depending on what you're flying.

I agree, airspawns would he terrific. You can still have a base for each side... But a 3K airspawn inside one square would put players right into the fight. This is what we need!!! New players and returning players have to figure this game out. A fast action scramble area would bring a lot of action for people looking for fun short time/sortie action.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2016, 01:08:28 AM »
is eny a feature in the da, if it is, if 1 country has a eny of40 the map will reset. as it does in ma/melee arena
but I haven't spent any time in DA in at least 3 years-- to me it's a waste of time
I dont believe that ENY is in DA. I have seen upwards of 10 players in there with one country at 0..should have been ENY for sure.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain