Author Topic: Voices  (Read 316 times)

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
Voices
« on: February 06, 2017, 03:46:47 PM »
I am having problems with hearing people when they talk. I see their name in corner and the sound of surrounding noise is less as in plane engines. This happens every few minutes. Is there a problem in HTC.

Offline shotgunneeley

• Silver Member
Re: Voices
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 07:13:32 PM »
Under the game sounds tab, I have my environment and effects sliders backed off to about 10%; the voices slider is at full right.

Now concerning the voices INSIDE your head, that's another matter...
"Lord, let us feel pity for Private Jenkins, and sorrow for ourselves, and all the angel warriors that fall. Let us fear death, but let it not live within us. Protect us, O Lord, and be merciful unto us. Amen"-from FALLEN ANGELS by Walter Dean Myers

Game ID: ShtGn (Inactive), Squad: 91st BG

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 12:23:54 PM »
UMM Do you have the tendency to float above your bed any?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 04:03:05 PM »
i have this same issue sometimes i see people keying up but i do not hear them and others do this happens both on local channel and the tuned channel my settings are the same as they have always been.  when someone keys up all game sounds go dead silent so i can hear what is being said but no voice if i ask them to repeat it seems to work could it be 2 or people trying to key up at same time triggering the problem i dont know but i got play voices in sequence checked
G3-MF

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 04:19:48 PM »
i have this same issue sometimes i see people keying up but i do not hear them and others do this happens both on local channel and the tuned channel my settings are the same as they have always been.  when someone keys up all game sounds go dead silent so i can hear what is being said but no voice if i ask them to repeat it seems to work could it be 2 or people trying to key up at same time triggering the problem i dont know but i got play voices in sequence checked

I have a 200 watt set of boots on my radio. At WEP I can key up and it makes my engines misfire.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)