Author Topic: DX9 Random exe error to white screen.  (Read 215 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
DX9 Random exe error to white screen.
« on: February 12, 2017, 08:00:09 PM »
DX9

Running an awa file with 209 fronts. Testing all spawns quickly in a country on my terrain. Walked away from the keyboard leaving the game full screen. When I cam back the screen was white with an error gui message. DMP file is attached.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: DX9 Random exe error to white screen.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 08:33:14 PM »
DX9

restarted the game to finish testing all spawns. Minimized game and made a change to the awa file. Used sweath in test buffer to launch updated awa file. Game crash to error GUI. DMP file attached.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 08:59:18 AM »
Post the awa file, I don't need the terrain. It's defiantly blowing up in the cloud system.

HiTech

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 11:26:24 AM »
One awa blowing up file......
bustr - POTW 1st Wing