Author Topic: Arena Status?  (Read 687 times)

Offline Condor

• Nickel Member
Re: Arena Status?
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2017, 11:12:12 PM »
Shuffler's right. I'm not against it. I just don't see how it will save most of us any time and therefore don't see the value. If I'm wrong, so be it. It won't bother me.
Balrog in game. Some day my performance may justify the name. LOL

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Arena Status?
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2017, 09:42:07 AM »
Shuffler's right. I'm not against it. I just don't see how it will save most of us any time and therefore don't see the value. If I'm wrong, so be it. It won't bother me.

As for the guy that didnt want to set up his rig.... maybe he has to pull his controllers out and plug them in and get his area setup before he can play because he doesn't leave his stuff out, or maybe he also plays a racing sim and has to switch over to a flying sim to play. Dont get hung up on the "time" issue.

More importantly think of the "connection" deal. More people could check out what was going on on social media with out downloading the game! You could use your phone, tablets even Icrap to stay connected and see whats going on. You and a couple buddies are having lunch in the cafeteria laughing at something one of your friends said in the game, over your shoulder another guy is checking out what your laughing at and sees the "Aces High" logo on the screen and decides to look into the game. Maybe another subscriber!

They could put a 5-10 minute delay on the feed so plans don't get given away, or they could filter it. Either way a quick easy way to stay in touch couldn't hurt.