Author Topic: Game Id paper trail  (Read 1290 times)

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
Re: Game Id paper trail
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2017, 11:45:27 AM »
guncrahser, semp, midway and a couple of others I forgot.  heck once I was landawrt too.

semp

The midway identity theft was classic. I still giggle when it comes up.  :devil
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2017, 01:33:22 PM »
I thought it was rather mean and no doubt contributed to him leaving the game.    Bunch of bullies.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2017, 02:07:39 PM »
Bruv, he ran his mouth constantly.  Maybe that didn't bother you but it got really old for many, myself included.  You should take some responsibility for his absence.  You were his FPH and might have been able to help him fit in if you had worked with him on that.  We all know our little world here can be harsh for those that choose to be obnoxious.  I know I tried many times to "calm him down", have him "slow his roll" and just type less and fight more.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2017, 02:19:34 PM »
I thought it was rather mean and no doubt contributed to him leaving the game.    Bunch of bullies.

he dares us to take his name.  about 3 or 4 of us paid for that account for over 2 years.  one would let it go and another would take over.  I myself kept that account for over a year.  then I finally  let it go and he got it back then he quit.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2017, 02:49:05 PM »

I understand changing your name...I think...but why do you have multiple accounts?

Just curious.

- oldman

Multiple accounts lets me keep my main name of FESS and have other 'mess about' names.  Of particular benefit is the ability to change sides to beat the side lock clock when ENY is in full flood.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2017, 03:50:42 PM »
My primary account was almost always on Knights...my second account I used to switch countries so I could find a fight.

I think less people do harm with multiple accounts then those using them for innocent reasons.

I even detuned 200 with my second account before....man climb outs were way too quiet with that one  :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"