Author Topic: Cloud front generation timer.  (Read 144 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Cloud front generation timer.
« on: February 17, 2017, 01:33:54 PM »
Hitech,

Either there is a cloud front timer generation error that happens after the game is minimized for an extended period with patch22. Or is there a chance after reviewing my awa file you have imposed a global cool down period at the end of all fronts running inside the game client? After leaving the terrain minimized for about 30 minutes, I'm finding rapidly repeating cloud fronts I set in place are now absent for a long cool down period I did not place in the awa file for any front. I think the longest cool down is (.18) for any of the 200 or so fronts. If my assumption is correct, is there an update to the rules for implementing cloud fronts?

1. - Only one cloud layer per front and no crossing of fronts.
2. - 2000ft minimum AGL.
3. - Only a single stratus layer above normal play altitudes.
4. - ???????????????????????

I'm still working at making the game crash...... :O
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Cloud front generation timer.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 02:01:14 PM »
Post the awa file.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: Cloud front generation timer.
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 03:24:28 PM »
AWA file you requested. Today I've been running 9X for several hours, 30 minutes at a time minimized to the desktop then upping tanks to run the view keys. Sitting on the runway in a P51D full zoom holding down the trigger and chasing drones for 30 minutes at a time and it won't bugcheck.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.