Author Topic: So i'm seeing late war monsters all the time  (Read 16719 times)

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
Re: So i'm seeing late war monsters all the time
« Reply #150 on: September 06, 2017, 01:58:52 PM »
The premise of this thread makes no sense.  % Fun to fight.....What the hell does that mean? does it imply that planes in the 10%-Fun-To-fight-vs box are less fun to fight than planes that are in the 90% box?

P-38L is at 10%-Fun-to-fight. Which is less fun than fighting a C-47, or a P-40?   That is rubbish on its face. And since the whole perk idea is based on the validity of that metric, the whole idea is rubbish.  :salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: September 06, 2017, 01:59:41 PM »
True, but you've got to have a ton of familiarity with it to do anything other than BnZ in it.  Kind of like the P47 line.  And if you get it too slow in a turnfight you've got a lot less options than you do in most other planes.

Honestly I think the D9's ENY could stand to be a bit lower but it doesn't deserve a perk.

Wiley.

I'm with ya here. Lower the eny.  But no perk. La7 should have a 3 gun perk option. That's a little strong lol.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #152 on: September 07, 2017, 04:11:45 PM »
The premise of this thread makes no sense.  % Fun to fight.....What the hell does that mean? does it imply that planes in the 10%-Fun-To-fight-vs box are less fun to fight than planes that are in the 90% box?

P-38L is at 10%-Fun-to-fight. Which is less fun than fighting a C-47, or a P-40?   That is rubbish on its face. And since the whole perk idea is based on the validity of that metric, the whole idea is rubbish.  :salute

Think about how fun it is to fight a 262 in a spit 1 for the pilot in spit 1.

Do i need to tell you all the details ?

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #153 on: September 07, 2017, 04:18:19 PM »
But the 262 is a perk plane.  Problem solved.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #154 on: September 07, 2017, 06:05:22 PM »
nugget, let me know if you need a new stick your must be worn out by now..that horse has been pulverized.
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."