Author Topic: Three Kill AAR  (Read 437 times)

Offline mutha

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Three Kill AAR
« on: March 18, 2018, 11:11:39 AM »
Went up a couple days ago. As I took off a 190 dove in to kill the dar. He augured. Kill #1.

Then went to cap an enemy base. Flew over a NIKI that was strafing a GV. I think he hit a tree. Not sure - he was below and behind me when he died. Kill #2.

Then dove on a Spit9. Spent about 800 rounds on him. The film shows I hit his right wingtip with one bullet. Then I flew away because I got scared. He must have force quit because the film shows him dying in mid-air.  Kill #3.

DM me if you want to study the film of my ACM technique.

Mutha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 11:15:10 AM by mutha »

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Re: Three Kill AAR
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 07:06:55 AM »
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
Re: Three Kill AAR
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 10:11:59 AM »
don't know what your posting about but I landed 5 kills in a tanks 4 proxie aircraft kills and 1 actual tank kill

no big deal--happens all the time.
people breaking their neck augering their planes trying to vulch someone because they are so pathetically desperate for an easy kill.

yes I fell into that category yesterday once at a base but I didn't auger-shot 1 one the runway-came around for the other one he was airborne and shot me down.
it's just so sad though, it makes sense if one is trying to cap for a base take but 99% of the time its just a fur ball...

C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.