Author Topic: Question about an in game feature  (Read 3433 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: Question about an in game feature
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2018, 02:32:46 PM »
Vracui,  if you would take the time to look at the time stamps of this initial post...

I stand by what I said.   One thread is sufficient.  As you can see, Skuzzy moves threads where they belong.    If you post in the wrong place ask for it to be moved. That’s what I do. 

LOL, looks like you've got you a new A.H.,  "boss"....rofl     

in any case, hitech viewed a person's post as a "troll".....   that is just how he saw it..........he answered the question and ended up having to lock the thread because of all the others wanting to put their 2 cents worth in by hollering Troll...

No.  Hitech saw it for what it was, which was basically a mob demanding he submit to their vision of the game or else...  Not being a boss.  Just pointing out the obvious.

The more time Skuzzy and Hitech spend on policing the boards the less they have for development.   
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 02:47:10 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
Re: Question about an in game feature
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2018, 09:10:07 PM »
+1

Majority of people in game dont like harsh abuse and would make it clear to the offender.

If the offender is a oddball i would rather know and could not care less.

If you cannot deal with it in cartoon land you need to harden up and use the mechanisms to cut of thier means of abuse.

Leaving is everyone’s choice, if you do leave the offenders will have won.

yes ZACK this is a cartoon game a place you come to to have fun not get verbally abused, some people quit playing here just because of that.

If the offender is a oddball i would rather know and could not care less.<---if you would care less why would you want to know?(  :D  )

C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.