Author Topic: Special Events  (Read 689 times)

Offline weiser

• Copper Member
Special Events
« on: July 13, 2018, 11:46:33 PM »
When I go into special events on our website all I get is HostMonsters main page with ahevents.org up on left side, when I search ahevents.net I still get only their home page.
I can't check on stats for FSO or any other options within special events.

<S>

weiser
co/162ndFG"Purple*Hearts"
success doesn't always mean fun
but having fun is always successful

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Special Events
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 02:41:59 AM »
Yup,same with me! Nothing about ANY Aces High is shown. Seems that it is a bad link? Worked last week..so... :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 05:35:09 AM »
Yes,  the Aces high Homepage has  Special events linked to ahevents.org, which is the old website

try this:  http://ahevents.net/index.php/event-logs

you also should be able to type in just   ahevents.net and then be able to get to any other part of the AH events ( AH Special events ) pages/links....unless you need to login to register for a scenario or something

Hope This Helps

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 08:45:03 AM »
That is because the link on the AH webpage is labeled as ".org" instead of ".net" like it is suppose to be. Someone shine the "Skuzzy" light!