Author Topic: TheStig's dxdiag, issues pending..  (Read 606 times)

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
TheStig's dxdiag, issues pending..
« on: November 13, 2018, 01:13:56 PM »
So I got some issues with freeze up's in MA, especially around base ack's and with lots of red around. Flippz offered to have a look at my dxdiag so I am going to make an attempt of posting it here..    :noid   

Edit: I failed. I can't attach the zip file, or any other attachments for that matter..  :headscratch:   :bolt:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 01:17:25 PM by SAJ73 »
TheStig

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
Re: TheStig's dxdiag, issues pending..
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 01:29:59 PM »
this is stigs dxdiag

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 01:32:46 PM »
is he running off the hd530 card?  instead of the nvidia card?

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 02:28:05 PM »
Go to the games "Video Settings" and it will tell you what video card the game is using.  If he is using the Intel video chip, that will be a problem.

This: https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/pc-components/how-set-default-graphics-card-3612668/ will solve that problem.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2018, 03:25:34 PM »
Ok, so what I discovered is that AH was not even in the list of programs so I had to add it to that list.. Could that have been the whole problem?  :confused:
I have not been able to get it tested yet, but I am going to get on that right away.  :rock
TheStig

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2018, 03:27:50 PM »
Yes that is what I gotta as saying yesterday. Maybe update knocked it out Nate’s having the same issue.

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2018, 03:59:02 PM »
Looks like everything is working alot better now, juiced up my graphics to max and could still not notice anything wrong. Graphics looks better than before tho, so I am almost suspecting my graphics card has been off the whole time, could that be the case? Not sure, but things looks smoother in a way. Before I was seeing details on the ground being rendered, on detail level. So it was hard to spot a moving gv on distance because vegetation itself seemed like it was moving kinda.. But it did not do that anymore now..

I did notice a couple of micro-stutters, but that was like a fraction of a second each so that could just have been something in the background because I just fired up my pc now. It has done that before, it usually stops doing that when everything has started up.

Thanks for the help Flippz and Skuzzy!  :rock :aok

<Salute>  :salute
TheStig