Author Topic: Vive Pro Users  (Read 1248 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Vive Pro Users
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2019, 12:02:13 AM »
Yes, there is that. I havent had any issues with motion Sickness. Yes, there is plenty of time I guess. I jumped at it though, figured I would beat the masses...it has its own "learning curve" to adjust too! I have been pleasantly surprised by it in AH3. Game changer :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Icer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2019, 03:52:51 AM »
Yes, there is that. I havent had any issues with motion Sickness. Yes, there is plenty of time I guess. I jumped at it though, figured I would beat the masses...it has its own "learning curve" to adjust too! I have been pleasantly surprised by it in AH3. Game changer :rock

I heard it's fantastic in DCS World also..
Win11 Pro 23H2/ Asus Z790-PLUS D4, / i9-13900KF @5.8Gz, 64GB DDR4 @3192mhz / 2TB M.2 NvMe Boot Drive, Zotac Gaming GeForce 4090 - 546.33 drivers/ 3 Samsung 32" 7680x1440 at 144Hz  / TIR 5/ TM Warthog HOTAS w/VirPil stick base/ MFG V3 Pedals/ TM MFDs on 8" Lilliputs/ Simgears ICP/ Varjo Aero VR

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2019, 10:02:13 AM »
I tried one driving out in the pasture. I would draw the line at real world use..... well the fence line at Mr. Brown's property anyway.

:bhead
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2019, 04:12:38 PM »
I heard it's fantastic in DCS World also..
OH YES. In DCS F-14...I hardly even take my eyes off Cockpit gadgets lol. Only thing about DCS, the NON LABEL Arenas make Con detection even harder with players in VR. Its a SIM in the TRUE SENSE so I live with it...it does put the VR user at a slight deficit in some arenas. This is where AH's implementation of VR really SHINES BRIGHT. View  Switches are still active and bridge the gap between TIR and Hat Switch Players and VR. Its one less hurdle VR users would be saddled with...if you could even characterize VR as a hurdle :uhoh I cant..its more a CATAPULT for me, personally :cheers:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain