Author Topic: Cant log in after resubbing after after a few months  (Read 472 times)

Offline fattymcg

• Zinc Member
Cant log in after resubbing after after a few months
« on: September 27, 2020, 05:48:57 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Been awhile and decided to resub. I sub through steam so I had to update the subscription there and aces high should now be authorized to pull money from my card. However, when I logged into aces high it looked like my subscription info was gone.

I went to join the main arena and I got a message asking me to set my callsign which was odd. It was prefilled out with my steam name which wasnt my normal one. I changed it to the correct one (the name used on this board) and then tried to enter again but got a message saying "You currently have an active agreement". I went back to account manager -> change info but had no information entered so i filled it back out correctly. Then clicked create subs which gave the same error about having one. Then I tried to join the main arena and keep getting that message. Closing the game and opening again does all the same as well.

I never uninstalled the game or anything. All my key bindings look like there still there and all that so i think the game it self isnt having issues. I can get on to the offline training of course and strafe a few fields without issue. I'm guessing this is just a screw up with steam and aces high. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Cant log in after resubbing after after a few months
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 06:28:38 PM »
It sounds like you made a new Steam AH account and then tried to use your old Steam AH account.

Send an email to billing@hitechcreations.com

Offline fattymcg

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2020, 06:33:38 PM »
Not sure how it happened but yeah sounds like what may have happened. I'll shoot an email to them now. Thanks!

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 12:52:34 PM »
one of my old posts:

"For those that still play from Steam and try to renew your account.  Renewing your subscription on the steam profile doesn't actually renew the subscription, it apparently just authorizes automatic withdrawals.  I had to cancel the subscription and then go into Aces High and click yes that I wanted to subscribe.  This brought me to adding funds to my wallet.  After doing so I was able to subscribe through that channel.  Apparently authorizing the sub to renew every month will only happen if you have funds in your steam wallet."
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai