Author Topic: DR7's Life Time Stats.  (Read 2169 times)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Re: DR7's Life Time Stats.
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2021, 09:16:37 PM »
When I came back in April last year I was in a manned gun at a V base and shot Dr7 twice. Day later I was on the rooks side taking him supplies and told him I felt bad for shooting him the day before. He asked me why I felt bad and I said because I shot down a legend. He shook the legend talk off but it was true. I did feel bad.

He was definitely a legend. Was so glad to see his name when I came back. He will be missed by many.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2021, 04:19:49 AM »
DR7 made us all better tankers. If you killed him, but you didn't relocate, then your life would be very short. Great times!
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2021, 05:37:00 AM »
I have a video of me getting dr7 while he was trying to take a base 2/12/2021. I said something to the effect of "well that's a miracle I got dr7!"

Was thinking of posting it, but it would be probably  poor taste to post it. Basically us knights knew there was a GV (rook) on a knight base and I hid like a little girl for 10-15 minutes before I finally got a sneaky shot on him after he was blasting away everything on base. I was surprised it was dr7 that I got.
I remember this!!!I think?  I was there, under ULcapkid, on our squad night!!!!????? I just barely missed him, with my bomb! If memory serves, ..you were like"Holy CRAP Cap, that was right on him! Wait he is moving.....GOT HEEM! Holy crap!!! " I may be mistaken, as Dr and I swapped paint, more than a few times...but this rings a bell? Dang Feller was the most Loath able and Loveable at the same time!!!!
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 2Dizzy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2021, 08:41:30 PM »
Interesting. Reflection absent.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2021, 11:51:18 AM »
Its nice to see the Big Boss handling the personal stuff/junk for us and sort of makes me feel like i did More than 10 years ago!

Thanks Dale

<S>! for what feels like a century sometimes!!
Jeff
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2021, 08:02:47 PM »
   DR7 was here in the early days Tour 22. I didn't get here til' tour 52 but his numbers are staggering. Looking at his stats I understand now how he could best me 9 out of 10 times but that 10th time oh so sweet. Some of his tours were over 4000! Hundreds of kills a day?
   Oh what a mangled enemy we leave when first we practice to GV  :salute DR7

PS.don't you dare look at my pitiful stats  :uhoh
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline GrandpaChaps

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2021, 04:56:01 PM »
Bloody hell....   :bhead

Dr7 Wasn't a machine.

Preserve the stats of a mate and let it be.  no need to glorify it.

Statistics are the "devil" when we work with each other, but the person should be honored for who they were, not what our game or they professed to be.

Honor them as we know them as people, not as people who play these games.

I've never met Dr7 in person but I think he was someone with much more history and accomplishments than some give. 

But, I did talk to him in-game, and he was a decent bloke.
Uncle Fred

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2021, 05:17:27 PM »
Bloody hell....   :bhead

Dr7 Wasn't a machine.

Preserve the stats of a mate and let it be.  no need to glorify it.

Statistics are the "devil" when we work with each other, but the person should be honored for who they were, not what our game or they professed to be.

Honor them as we know them as people, not as people who play these games.

I've never met Dr7 in person but I think he was someone with much more history and accomplishments than some give. 

But, I did talk to him in-game, and he was a decent bloke.

Out of touch...
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag