Author Topic: is this worthy of a 10min ban, HT?  (Read 2666 times)

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
Re: is this worthy of a 10min ban, HT?
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2021, 02:06:16 AM »
It would be nice if it was consistent.

I've seen "verboten" conversations (like politics) on 200 that can go on for quite some time on some days and on other days they seem to get shut down quickly.

I for one find it mildly entertaining to read. I bet it might even be good entertainment for a strat run but it rarely goes on for that long.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2021, 10:42:00 AM »

I've seen "verboten" conversations (like politics) on 200 that can go on for quite some time on some days and on other days they seem to get shut down quickly.

I for one find it mildly entertaining to read. I bet it might even be good entertainment for a strat run but it rarely goes on for that long.

Unfortunately MODs are volunteers and are not always covering the 24/7 aspect of the game. So the times there is no MOD on HTC relies on the filters and the player reports to keep things on an even keel.

Offline P38Ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2021, 10:55:33 AM »

Tottally agree. I came to the BBS because I was seeing some pretty toxic stuff on 200 and wondered if it's just the state of the community. TBH, doesn't seem to be any better here. And really not sure how it can be consistently moderated.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2021, 07:32:46 PM »
Tottally agree. I came to the BBS because I was seeing some pretty toxic stuff on 200 and wondered if it's just the state of the community. TBH, doesn't seem to be any better here. And really not sure how it can be consistently moderated.

Was the "toxic stuff on 200" released from your keyboard by chance? :old: :neener:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez