Author Topic: Blatant disrespectful behavior from fake Dr7 on 9/20/2021  (Read 934 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Blatant disrespectful behavior from fake Dr7 on 9/20/2021
« on: September 21, 2021, 11:22:09 PM »
This individual acted like he was Dr7 on 200. Right before the server closed on a map reset he posted "Missed you guys."

Then he starts his own squadron called zombie squad....

Then after several players called him out for it including myself he messages me "f u K*nt" in those exact words via direct message as we both were rook at the time. It was my comment "fake Dr7 is cybro 2.0 that triggered the response.

It's one thing to use a name it's an entirely different thing to act like someone who has passed, disrespect the person the way he did yesterday, and then attack players the way this guy did via direct message.

It is beyond distasteful and there were multiple eyewitnesses to what happened yesterday.

The other thread is about retiring a name for the blatant disrespect that was on full display yesterday. This thread is to shed further light on to the events that occurred. The sickest part is this player is not new to the game. He is in fact well versed in bomber tactics and flew a fighter well. Just look up the score. What we have is a shade account that has crossed the line of disrespect to the deceased and his family, the community, and game as a whole.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 11:30:46 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: Blatant disrespectful behavior from fake Dr7 on 9/20/2021
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 11:33:21 PM »
Now I haven't called for a ban to the account... It is my opinion to leave this in the hands of TPTB. My hope is to see the name retired so that when I log into play this game I don't have to ever experience something like that again. By doing so it will set a president to the situation for future events if it becomes a trend.

"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 03:54:47 AM »
 :aok 100%   I couldnt agree more!    :rock   TOO SOON....with his leaving AND this abomination!   DR7 and I had our issues, but he was ALWAYS a Class Act, and owned any mistakes!  I was hoping it was his Son, but ALAS!   Did you notice the "DRAGUN", not DRAGON, flying earlier that day?   I mean DAY AFTER the news of his passing was posted? F THAT!!!!!   Pd me straight the FLOCK OFF! Hoped it was his Son as well...alas, NOPE   AHOLES will be AHOLES I guess? :furious       If anything happens to me...Merv, just pull an Immelmann in a Lancaster, and shoot me in the face...ONE MORE TIME!   I will never forget THAT! 2014-ish?  I had been in game a couple of weeks?  "TF!!!!!  DELTA, can a Lancaster pull an immel...and not lose his drones..OH AND shoot me in the face?"    "FineTime :rofl you learned, BOY!"  Just wait till you see Nickle5  :rofl   
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 07:01:32 AM »
Somebody beat The Wiz!!  :x

:old: :neener:

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2021, 07:15:30 AM »
On a players passing the name should be "retired" in respect. Especially for long standing chaps like Dr7
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2021, 07:58:09 AM »
You guys are giving the creep exactly what it craves...attention in any form

If you just ignored it by muting voice and text it would probably go away

Sad state today in the selfie world it has become

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2021, 08:54:32 AM »
You guys are giving the creep exactly what it craves...attention in any form

If you just ignored it by muting voice and text it would probably go away

Sad state today in the selfie world it has become

Eagler

If I weren't so invested in this game, community, and Dr7 I would have done exactly what you suggested  :salute

Some fights are worth fighting for and I ain't no quaker :old:

I do remember 1stpar3 our many many battles together and against  :salute not too many people would care to bring a story like that up  :x :cheers: :rock
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 09:01:14 AM by mERv »

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2021, 09:00:26 AM »
If you choose to monitor 200, as he does, you’ve given him an in.  If you aren’t on 200, he’s stuck talking to himself.  Seems like a simple solution.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2021, 09:03:27 AM »
If you choose to monitor 200, as he does, you’ve given him an in.  If you aren’t on 200, he’s stuck talking to himself.  Seems like a simple solution.
I'm 200 for life :cheers: I will never tune 200 out

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2021, 09:47:54 AM »
Who ever it is that is using the handle, he is not a newbie. He has been/is a current player. His dive bombing and flying skills are those of a seasoned player. He knows what he is doing and has to have known what the response would be.  :mad:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2021, 02:44:44 PM »
ban him,   
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2021, 12:08:58 PM »
I am awesome :rofl

Bruv is a fatty and Dolby likes men
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2021, 02:01:29 PM »
quote author=hitech link=topic=403768.msg5347059#msg5347059 date=1632321230]
You don't seem to understand, it is not a duplicate. There can not be a game id of both Dr7 and DR7. They are treated the same.

All Game id's are clean out from deleted accounts to be used again.

HiTech
[/quote] as a paying customer I just want to say that it is comforting at the very least that you are aware of the situation. I did not want to personally bother you with this as your a busy guy. I am good with whatever comes out of this including no action at all. After my disappointment and border line anger has passed the simple fact that we have been allowed the opportunity to share what transpired for this long brings enough closure on the subject for me to move on and ignore it if it happens again.  :salute HT if you read this please close this thread at your earliest convenience thank you
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 04:20:03 PM by mERv »

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2021, 04:46:57 PM »
I am awesome :rofl

Bruv is a fatty and Dolby likes men

You're a man, and I like you... What of it!?  :confused:

:D :rofl
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline zack1234