Author Topic: Returning  (Read 916 times)

Offline PapaPain

• Zinc Member
Returning
« on: August 01, 2022, 04:17:12 AM »
Hi everbody had a quick question. So I used to play Fighter Ace as a member of LTD before it eventually shut down. I then proceeded to play aces high with some people from the same squad off and for a cpl years back in the day. Im missing the feeling of flying and have decided to get back into it. I however havent found another game like them and here I am. My question is whats the activity like now a days? Is it populated enough for it to be fun? or should i look somewhere to fullfill my flying needs?

Offline UpMaKilt

• Zinc Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: Returning
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2022, 05:44:14 AM »
Depends on your definition of populated and fun but the days of 1000 players is gone.

Two week free trial will let you know if it’s for you.

Offline Alpo

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2022, 07:17:50 AM »
The feeling is still there with a VR device  :eek:   :x
SkyKnights Fighter Group -CO-
R.I.P.  SKDenny 02/03/1940 - 02/19/2012

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2022, 08:12:43 AM »
Around 100 a night by 8pm est in MA

Join us!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2022, 09:04:09 AM »
Hi everbody had a quick question. So I used to play Fighter Ace as a member of LTD before it eventually shut down. I then proceeded to play aces high with some people from the same squad off and for a cpl years back in the day. Im missing the feeling of flying and have decided to get back into it. I however havent found another game like them and here I am. My question is whats the activity like now a days? Is it populated enough for it to be fun? or should i look somewhere to fullfill my flying needs?

Bring your old squaddies back!
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline PapaPain

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2022, 10:53:45 AM »
Wish i could i was 15 at the time and that was 15 yrs ago lost track with them and some have passed away sadly...

Online Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2022, 03:36:59 PM »
Did you know SKYYR?  :rofl

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2022, 03:54:10 PM »

Offline PapaPain

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2022, 04:08:23 PM »
Honestly i dont remember any aces high names to much lol atm trying to get a like 18 yr old joystick set up in fighter ace i went by a couple names LTD_Sharky was a big one both my parents played too

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2022, 04:22:36 PM »
Honestly i dont remember any aces high names to much lol atm trying to get a like 18 yr old joystick set up in fighter ace i went by a couple names LTD_Sharky was a big one both my parents played too

LTD_Shadow Started that FA squad back up in here a few years back (2013-2015)  He flew under the call sign Skyyr and eventually got that account ban for targeted harrasment. All in all he was an insecure little weirdo but the rest of that squad was full of good people.

Offline PapaPain

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2022, 04:33:09 PM »
Sounds familiar i believe i went by LTD_Deadly and flew with my uncle LTD_Trixx

Offline LNG15

• Nickel Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2022, 05:45:55 PM »
I used to be subbed to LTD Cunuk years back. Is he still kicking?
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline PapaPain

• Zinc Member
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2022, 05:47:44 PM »
I have no idea sadly i ended up moving to the middle of nowhere with no internet. Took many years to get it to where things are playable

Offline PapaPain

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2022, 05:13:00 PM »
Is there anyone who would be willing to group up

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2022, 07:15:04 PM »
I'm in desperate need of a wingman lol. Lone wolfing is fun but not entirely survivable.