Author Topic: The great turkey shoot of 2023  (Read 313 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
The great turkey shoot of 2023
« on: November 23, 2023, 01:20:31 AM »
it all began with a beatdown by the rooks and bishops on the knights. After several hours of base after base falling NoTaR decided to roll a GV onto a rook base. I flew over to lend assistance and Wfluffied the town. Naturally, rooks were already waiting to resupply and the base take failed quickly. Before you could say Fin3Time is a cheater, a dozen rook planes were in the skies defending the base. With 3 bases in close proximity held by each country players from across the map began pouring into this base and magic started to happen. One of if not the best furballs of the year took place for a solid 4 hours. Hundreds of kills were had between all three sides. Some of the toughest action i have faced in a long time :cheers:

Happy Thanksgiving to all who participated on this glorious night! This game still has it :salute
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 01:23:52 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: The great turkey shoot of 2023
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2023, 10:55:23 AM »
Let's get another one going tonight.
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2023, 01:07:27 PM »
Was a fun night. At one point me a few rooks were trying to sneak a Nit base and when we got to town the Bish were lining up buffs and rolling gvs. We let them do the hard work and then had a brief skirmish over the WF town. We lost that one but it was extra funny because there were not Nits to be found during.

Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2023, 01:45:42 PM »
I see similar comments pretty much every time that map runs

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2023, 01:58:32 PM »
I see similar comments pretty much every time that map runs

Best map in the game