Author Topic: 27th gv films  (Read 540 times)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
27th gv films
« on: August 03, 2024, 06:55:14 PM »
I'm interested to see what people think, my concerns with the first two is he seems to see me through multiple layers of bush/trees. 3rd film he seems to know exactly where I am even after driving away, moving around a bit, he comes back lines up perfect for cover in my direction.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: 27th gv films
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2024, 07:07:33 PM »
I'm interested to see what people think, my concerns with the first two is he seems to see me through multiple layers of bush/trees. 3rd film he seems to know exactly where I am even after driving away, moving around a bit, he comes back lines up perfect for cover in my direction.

Just to ensure you're aware, your gv will always be visible in film which seems to make it look like the enemy can see thru whatever you think is blocking LOS...  And gunsights and head positions vary and can reveal more LOS than you might think.

If you know this, then you'll see how hard it really is to discern what the other guy may see from his front end. 

Ideally you could ask 27th if he filmed and if he would also post his so both views can be seen. 

There have always been anomalies in the ground/gv modeling aspects of this game. 
« Last Edit: August 03, 2024, 07:35:00 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.