Author Topic: The height of no class  (Read 2926 times)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: The height of no class
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2024, 09:07:19 AM »
Never understood why people can’t play without tuning to 200. It’s not that difficult to not tune in. I only do rook country chat and gldnbb is the only person that gets squelched on the regular. Nothing against the fella personally but his incessant nightly rants about the same stuff is really annoying.

He went from Pvt. Anonymous to Capt. Obvious to Maj. Annoyance and has ended up as Gen. Pita it seems.   :rofl
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2024, 09:15:40 AM »
Never understood why people can’t play without tuning to 200. It’s not that difficult to not tune in. I only do rook country chat and gldnbb is the only person that gets squelched on the regular. Nothing against the fella personally but his incessant nightly rants about the same stuff is really annoying.

200 for me anyway is more habit than anything else. In the old days you could chat with the guy who just shot you down civilly. Many times they would teach you what you did wrong. Ive talked to guys in GVs where the conversation started with "Bang, I got you again" with out them shooting and then they guide me to see where they are to try and help me learn how to spot GVs better.

Today, not so much  :P Some guys will chat with you and of course who can resist a good hearted "fuss", but again, some players have a hard time being civil these days. Though the fun on 200 is sometimes too far between..... much like the fights... you can hit a good time now and then.

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2024, 02:21:29 PM »
Well... I see nothing has changed in the bbs  :frown:
Ram
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2024, 08:01:08 PM »
Never figured out how people can't read something on the internet and choose to ignore it...

They detune the other 2/3 of the community because their feelings get hurt easily by 1 or 2 loud mouths?

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2024, 12:29:01 PM »
Never figured out how people can't read something on the internet and choose to ignore it...

They detune the other 2/3 of the community because their feelings get hurt easily by 1 or 2 loud mouths?

Hush you loud mouth :D