Author Topic: Scoring  (Read 92 times)

Offline bassur99

• Zinc Member
Scoring
« on: February 10, 2002, 06:34:04 PM »
I just wanted to mention the flaw in Aces High scoring that does not properly recognise the contributions of individuals toward achieving objectives. It takes 3000 lbs. of bombs to destroy fighter hangers and our planes carry 2000 lbs. The pilot first to the target who drops 2000 pounds of bombs "dead on target" gets nothing!!!! The second plane in gets 100% credit for dropping the final 1000 lbs. I haven't held back, but this scoring encourages us to let the other guy go in first so that you can drop second and get all the credit. Scores may not be important, but when squads evaluate the contributions made by thier pilots in events, many pilots contributions go unrecognized. AW was able to give credit for damage inflicted on a "per bomb" basis. Can't this be done in Aces High?

Thank you.

Offline pimpjoe

• Silver Member
Scoring
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2002, 07:15:07 PM »
i mentioned this in the general discutions forum. i agree. my suggestion to you is to take rockets as well. something like a f4u1-d, p47 d-30, or something of that sort. with the 1k'ers and rockets they can take down hangars by them selves.