Author Topic: More on this CT please...  (Read 563 times)

Offline ByTor

• Zinc Member
More on this CT please...
« on: February 17, 2002, 10:08:48 AM »
Have just reDL'd AH after a 2 yr or so absence.And Whoa,after only a few offline drone gunnery range sorties,I have to sayI am VERY pleased with the changes that where readily apparent.The FM seems to have gone thru a couple minor changes that I cant put my finger on specifically but the planes I tried all seem somehow more 'stable'.I also really liked the doppler effect of passing planes sound.When was this implemented?Very cool(if not completely realistic)Sometimes cool is more fun than realistic in a comp. simulation.
 Anyhow,hello to Hblair and my old friends/adversaries.Tell me more about this CT settup as this sounds like the thing that was missing when I left AH long ago.The MA was getting a bit 'weird' for me and I was feeling a bit guilty knocking down decidedly 'newbies' in the H2H arenas.I'm SURE Ill find MORE than enough competition to keep me stimulated in THIS CT arena by the callsigns that I see posting this forum;).
 So this is a new historical type match-up that changes weekly/monthly?Sounds like I need to re-open my account for this 1!Any info on CT greatly appreciated.
 Good hunting-good day

By-Tor:eek: :eek:

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
More on this CT please...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2002, 12:23:33 PM »
Great to see you bsck Bytor. Long time no see. Didn't know it had been two years already though. The CT is an axis vs. allies two sided arena with theaters changing each saturday. The Theaters/Planesets are put together by a 4 member CT staff.This week is "Fire in the Sky" set in the Phillipines terrain.