Author Topic: Is anyone else having this problem??  (Read 168 times)

Offline BigCrate

• Copper Member
Is anyone else having this problem??
« on: March 24, 2002, 08:59:47 PM »
Hey is anyone else having he problems of not being able to log on to any arena?? Or having their frame rate going down the crapper in the MA?? Or having the computer lock up in certain planes????? Maybe its time to split the MA into tw arenas.. 1 arena would a PTO terrain and the other would have a ETO terrain... Both would have full plane set. So you could fly a 190 in the pac arena and a nik in the Euro arena. HTC at least try this setup.. What could it hurt??? The MA ist becoming grossly over crowded time to spilt the MA right down the middle. only time I can get any good flights in is during the week. And forget about me flying in the MA during the weekend if I see any more than 3 planes at more time my frame rate drops and it looks like I have drank a 1 liter bottle of JD in the span of an hour. heehehehe
And when I was flying in the CT I was flying the spit1 (or I was trying to fly) After 3 flights I just quit cause every flight my computer locked up. And had reboot the damn thing. So is there any one else having these troubles??

Cw
=Twin Engined Devils=

Offline Mino

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2002, 09:36:44 PM »
Hey is anyone else having he problems of not being able to log on to any arena??

Yes, but only when the MA is shut down following a reset.

I do see many micro warps when the MA gets busy.  I look at my "Net Status" will show a spike at the same instant.  This will typically happens just as a plane gets into gun range.

I believe HTC knows of this and are upgrading there Internet Connection.

IMO I like the big MA the way it is.  Really adds a nice flavor to the game.

Offline Fish

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2002, 10:20:00 PM »
They won't split the MA before they introduce their bigger maps.  Didn't you know these are coming?  Not only that they have announced a T3 being installed soon.  That should help with the numbers a ton also.  Patience

Offline BigCrate

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2002, 11:09:43 PM »
Thought we got bigger maps when 1.09 was released.. Didn't we?? If we are getting bigger maps yall know how much bigger they will be???

Cw
=Twin Engined Devils=

Offline J_A_B

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2002, 12:08:43 AM »
They will be 4 times as large.

J_A_B

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2002, 12:12:56 AM »