Author Topic: Forced to fly bombers and, doing ok.  (Read 128 times)

Offline poppysead

• Zinc Member
Forced to fly bombers and, doing ok.
« on: April 15, 2002, 12:00:25 PM »
Slow modem, the screen looks more like several hundred multi colored blocks instead of a game because the video is turned down so much, and the bad guys are jumping around at thousands of miles per hour. In a p51 and suddenly with no sound what so ever the right side of the plane is a smoking ball of flame and screeching aluminum. hmmm, so i jumped in a bomber, its 12:00am and the guys from foriegn countrys are online,I can just see the bad guys flying at somthing like normal speed, this one golden night during that initial free two weeks that ah gives you, well to make a long story short i bagged somthing like 2 fw-190's 2 spit's and some thing called a 202 or somthing,{italian junk pile of a plane} i recieved like 40 perk points and was screeming my guts out when I finaly got the smoking and blisterd B26 down on the ground and saw the score.This is the question,whats better landing without a scratch or nursing that one engined bullet riddled one elevatred/elironed beast of a bomber down? personaly I love getting a broken plane back its just coool when the reality bites you in the bellybutton like that. im hooked like a guppy kids peace.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2002, 12:23:32 PM »
You registered on this BBS in January and are just now partaking in your two week free trial?

Or is this another "go" at the two week free trial?

Anyway, relax.......its just a game.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2002, 12:28:12 PM »
Funny, you seem to have no trouble flying an LA-7.  Why has your video gone to crap all of a sudden?

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51009

Offline Erlkonig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2002, 12:40:33 PM »
Relax, Yeager.....it's just a message board.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2002, 01:06:30 PM »
Relax Erlkonig, its just Yeager ;)
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2002, 01:20:05 PM »
Originally posted by Erlkonig
Relax, Yeager.....it's just a message board.

Good response.  

To answer your question - I have no idea.  :P

Offline poppysead

• Zinc Member
hmmmmmmmmmm
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2002, 09:59:22 PM »
im such a poser, free trial what free trial? oh that free trial should i not write here anymore then yeager.hmm im such an idiot idiot idiot idiot.lol