Author Topic: I'm a what!?  (Read 237 times)

Offline Professor Fate

• Copper Member
I'm a what!?
« on: December 17, 2001, 11:39:00 AM »
Funny thing happened today,  came in for lunch break hopped on the ol'puter and plugged in to AH for a quickie.  Well Im just blastin' away at airplanes at some airfield, unless you select name you don't know which, Im thinking this is pretty good I'm racking up some kills.  I look at text buffer and see someone green text that says 'mornin bish' I thought what a moron he doesn't even know what side he's on!  Well I sit around blasting away defending this field, still haven't checked which one, and I shoot someone down who I regognized as a former knight, I think traitor!  I continue blasting away shoot down someone else I thought was a knight at one time again I'm thinkin whats going on here has everyone jumped sides for the big win or what?  

Well to make a long story short after shooting down 3 Lanc's a B26 and a Nik with a field gun I was about to quit I checked the roster to see what squad my 5th kill belonged to and lo and behold next to his name it says he's a knight!  I click on the NAMES tag and it says Im at a bish field of all places!

Well back to being a knight can't figure out how it happened but Im back on the rightside now as a knight  :)

Sorry for shooting you guys down this afternoon but I don't know why I logged on as a bish.

Offline sourkraut

• Copper Member
      • http://www.riverrunne.com
I'm a what!?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2001, 11:51:00 AM »
yeah sure.  I think you were just chasing some skirts   :p

[ 12-17-2001: Message edited by: sourkraut ]

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
I'm a what!?
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2001, 12:02:00 PM »
Prof, report to HQ for de-lousing and check in with the flight surgeon, I'm sure there is some de-briefing that they'll want to go over with you.  ;)

Offline pimpjoe

• Silver Member
I'm a what!?
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2001, 12:13:00 PM »
i had the same thing happen to me the other day. i left the arena for 10 minuets leaving as a rook. i come back, and  :( i was a bish. at least it didnt keep me for 24 hours like it usually does.

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
I'm a what!?
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2001, 04:42:00 PM »
He never gets that many kills flying for the Knights!!

HUH??

:)
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline Professor Fate

• Copper Member
I'm a what!?
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2001, 06:39:00 PM »
Well, Swagger, sour remeber when I asked where you two were at last night?  I couldn't see any squad icons then, no wonder  :)

Btw Rip it's much worse than needing a de-lousing after being a bishrook for the short time that I was I have developed a uncontrollable drool from the left corner of my mouth, a hunch back, lazy eye, sudden loss of hair, crabs, and an urge to mate with sheep.  Doc said as long as I'm back as a knight the symptoms should pass in a few days.

Offline Blue Mako

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org/BLUEmako.htm
I'm a what!?
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2001, 07:34:00 PM »
Originally posted by Swager:
He never gets that many kills flying for the Knights!!

HUH??

:)

Not flying, field gunning... that's all bish are good at.  :p

Offline stegor

• Nickel Member
I'm a what!?
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2001, 04:56:00 AM »
So you say one night you go to bed and u wake up on mornin discovering that you are no more a Knight but u have become a Bish????
Gosh... what a kind of nightmare!!  :D   :D   :p   :p .
Nibbio
4° Stormo C.T. "F. Baracca"

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
I'm a what!?
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2001, 09:53:00 AM »
ROFL proffate  :D

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
I'm a what!?
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2001, 10:29:00 AM »
Originally posted by Professor Fate:
Well, Swagger, sour remeber when I asked where you two were at last night?  I couldn't see any squad icons then, no wonder   :)

Btw Rip it's much worse than needing a de-lousing after being a bishrook for the short time that I was I have developed a uncontrollable drool from the left corner of my mouth, a hunch back, lazy eye, sudden loss of hair, crabs, and an urge to mate with sheep.  Doc said as long as I'm back as a knight the symptoms should pass in a few days.

ROTFLOL! You not only get your one shot of "Medicinal" Brandy, you get the whole bottle!