Author Topic: cannot bail out  (Read 266 times)

Offline sirch

• Zinc Member
cannot bail out
« on: June 03, 2002, 02:57:26 PM »
:(  I am having problems getting my chute to work. I press enter and o but nothing ever happens. Can someone help me? I might add it DID work just once, but that was that never again did my chute ever work or can I bail out. I've been riding em down in a blaze of glory. Being a newbie in here you can imagine how many times. LOL thanks fellas :rolleyes:

Offline AcId

• Silver Member
cannot bail out
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2002, 03:00:45 PM »
You must hit Enter 3 consecutive times to Bail out, then after your out 'o' will open the chute.

To add to that, If your in a bomber you must change to the pilot position before bailing out, you cannot bailout from a gunner position.

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
cannot bail out
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2002, 03:40:19 PM »
A quick tip:

Under keymapping change the eject command to shift+enter, instead of just enter.

Not much harder to type and will save you the embarassment of ejecting yourself from your TBM only minutes way from target while CO'ing a snapshot.

F.

Offline dtango

• Silver Member
cannot bail out
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2002, 04:13:09 PM »
Furious-  Geez, I'm embarrassed by the number of times I've self ejected myself on accident!  Good advice about the key-mapping.

Tango, XO
412th FS Braunco Mustangs
Tango / Tango412 412th FS Braunco Mustangs
"At times it seems like people think they can chuck bunch of anecdotes into some converter which comes up with the flight model." (Wmaker)