Author Topic: History of the Sheep  (Read 398 times)

Offline Extreme

• Zinc Member
History of the Sheep
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2000, 07:29:00 PM »
LOL >> 10Bears  

Ex.

Offline Sheep

• Zinc Member
History of the Sheep
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2000, 07:45:00 PM »
This is just offensive, and I for one, would like to see it stop.  Just because we're wooley and dosile doesn't mean we're meant to be sexual playthings for drunken pilots.  Ok, there are a few that like that sort of thing, but it's not right to generalize the entire AH Sheep population by the actions of a few rogue sheep!

Sheep
"...on to Baaaaatle"

Offline Jigster

• Copper Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
History of the Sheep
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2000, 02:51:00 PM »

Originally posted by Sheep:
This is just offensive, and I for one, would like to see it stop.  Just because we're wooley and dosile doesn't mean we're meant to be sexual playthings for drunken pilots.  Ok, there are a few that like that sort of thing, but it's not right to generalize the entire AH Sheep population by the actions of a few rogue sheep!

Sheep
"...on to Baaaaatle"

Since when were we drunk?

dosequis

History of the Sheep
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2000, 03:10:00 AM »
Anybody remember WB Con 3 years ago, when there was a Goth Con next to it?

A bunch of Pigs and Sheep and I think JG26 took a big bedsheet and made a ghost out of it, and somebody got up on another player's shoulders and made a big ghost, and tied the inflatable sheep to them, like it was a ghost f***ing the sheep.

They ran into the Goth Con shrieking like a ghost at 3am. All these paleface Nancy Boys and the whiteface chicks got all pissed and called the cops.

hehehe.

XX

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
History of the Sheep
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2000, 03:19:00 AM »
hehehe...and here it is!

And I can't forget Snail walking down the hallway past their convention room at about 2AM, hauling a Concierge cart behind him with 2 or 3 psuedo-dead WB Con-goers laying on it, while he'd bang on the cart, and shout "Bring Out Your Dead!".  Yes, I was quite drunk, but that was one of the funniest things I've seen!  
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!