Author Topic: Westy you better fly your best next tour  (Read 716 times)

Beurling

Westy you better fly your best next tour
« on: February 18, 2001, 10:07:00 AM »
Why? well you won't duel me and i wont hunt you.

So how do i get you for the lies you say about me?

Im going to fly the exact number of sorties you do next tour. In the same planes.

Then when its over im going to compare skill level.

This is our duel and you cant opt out. Fly your best because i always do.

I was bored with ah. I want to thank you for giveing me something to fly for. Beating you someone who is so arrogant will be such a rush. It will be so easy  too!

EYE

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2001, 10:19:00 AM »
Get a life.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2001, 10:45:00 AM »
"So how do i get you for the lies you say about me?"

Well. Start with proving them to be lies.  Every time you post you more or less back up what I've called you.

And whenever you're ready to leave the vuch-arena and fly with the big kids come and hunt me in the MA.  It's not the points you dope, it's who's a smouldering wreck on the ground and who's still flying. Anyone can get your stats flying a dweebfire in the TA vulching newbies and attacking with a 5k advantage. Anyone could.

But duel? I duel those I respect. You haven't an ounce of it coming from me and I don't think whoopin your bellybutton in a duel would do anything but get you to cry that I cheated.

Hunt me Eye, or is it Beurling? (talk about using different handles)!  I don't run and I chase those who do.

You won't though because you don't have the balls too.  

-Westy

[This message has been edited by Westy (edited 02-18-2001).]

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2001, 10:49:00 AM »
Eye,

A small noodle is nothing to be ashamed of.

AKDejaVu