Author Topic: Interface Problem  (Read 362 times)

Offline najdorf

• Copper Member
Interface Problem
« on: January 31, 2003, 12:10:48 PM »
When I get on-line and go into the tower or, more importantly, the hangar, their is a shadowed box on the right side of the screen that you can see throuhg.   The box has a place where you can check to indicate you are away from the keyboar and at the top it has T channel and f12 Room.  It also lists I'm guessing the players at the same field.

My problem is that I can't seem to drag the box out of the way or make it dissappear.  And, I can't access the items in the hangar that are under the box like bombs and the 100% fuel icon.  On a side note, where are the drop tanks?

Someone told me to clik on the chat box and hit enter, but all that does is remove the chat box.

Please Help.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Interface Problem
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2003, 12:50:42 PM »
You can drag the Voice channel box oout of the way by clicking on the top bar of the window with your left mouse button and dragging it, just as you would any MS window.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Fancy

• Copper Member
Interface Problem
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2003, 01:46:37 PM »
In the tower that box is always up there, but it disappears when you enter a plane or the hangar.  You can also change the "alpha" or transparancy of it which I believe is in setup>GUI

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Re: Interface Problem
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2003, 01:51:22 PM »
Originally posted by najdorf
On a side note, where are the drop tanks?
Availability of drop tanks depends on two things.  Whether a particular aircraft normally has them and the state of the fuel at a particular field.  You may have noticed the chalkboard in every tower which gives the current status of the fuel amongst other things.  If the fuel is 125%, drop tanks will be available; however, if any fuel tanks have been hit, and the fuel is 100% or less, drop tanks won't be available.... :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline najdorf

• Copper Member
Radio Window
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2003, 03:24:58 PM »
I tried to drag it but it doesn't work.  I can drag the text buffer field arround but not the radio window.  I also went into the GUI and turned it all the way down to where it's transparent, but I still cant highlight any of the equipment under it which is the 100% fuel and drop tanks.

If this box is not suppossed to show up when I go into the hangar, is the problem some place else.  I really don't know what to do about it.

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Re: Radio Window
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2003, 04:52:20 AM »
Originally posted by najdorf
If this box is not suppossed to show up when I go into the hangar, is the problem some place else.
Actually, the box is supposed to show in the Hangar - and in the Maproom - showing anybody else who is also there.... the Tower, Hangar and Maproom are like three separate rooms with their own Range voice channel.  You should be able to move it, though, by clicking and holding the blue bar at the top and dragging it anywhere you like.  Here is a screenshot I took a few minutes ago....  :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun