Author Topic: An excellent AH strat discussion  (Read 451 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
An excellent AH strat discussion
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2003, 12:23:28 PM »
LP, call Ronnie, tell her you want to re-up, give her your details and tell her I'll call today and I'll take care of the first month.

Enjoy!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2003, 01:21:23 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
I think he's sorta had a hard-on for me since an O-Club post about Unions or something similar a while back.

I think you are confusing MiniD and me up Toad.  I'm the one with a big woody for ya after our Union discussion.  ;)  I highly doubt MiniD and I were arguing the same side of anything...except maybe movie quotes.:D
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2003, 02:18:53 PM »
Well, it was when he was Deja I think and I seem to recall it was something about managment competancy or salary or unions or something. Obviously it didn't make a big impression on me.....
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2003, 03:21:34 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
LP, call Ronnie, tell her you want to re-up, give her your details and tell her I'll call today and I'll take care of the first month.

Enjoy!

I wont get a chance to today, therapy for the hand.

I'm trying to recall the online handle..ohyea, Wilriker  :D

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2003, 03:42:44 PM »
Well, let me know after you check in and I'll give her a ring.