Author Topic: I'm bored so... Plane or Pilot?  (Read 2364 times)

Offline Grimm

• Silver Member
I'm bored so... Plane or Pilot?
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2003, 02:53:03 PM »
I have to go with Pilot...

Why?     Well he has the choice of what plane to fly.   So if he is out for a sure fire victory,  He is bound to take a Hot plane.    Or if he wishes a greater challange he takes an early war ride.

Offline DmdNexus

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2003, 03:07:08 PM »
None of the above!!

It's the computer hardware and ping!

Sheesh!

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2003, 05:04:40 PM »
Urchin - It's the pilot you moron!  But pilots fall into four categories here in AH.

Dweebs -  You get dweebs flying Spit's Niks and La-7's. They die a lot. But they kill a lot too. Flying skills of a turnip.

Quaker - the bigger the furball, the more fun. They love to get in on 10 vs 1, 20 vs 20, 1 vs 20. Don't care but they fly what they like.

Shark - they hide in dweeb or weak planes and amass hundreds of kills by luring in the snipers, quakers, and dweebs. Excellent pilots. Busher, Laz, and others fall into that category.

Wolf - the hard core pilot. Usually fly Luftwaffe or late American aircraft (Bf-109, Fw-190, P-51/47/38).  They hate dweebs, quakers, and sharks, but they snipe - go in hot, get the kill, get out. Mostly energy fighters. They rarely fly alone and hunt in packs. And if hunting in packs, they kill a lot. Beware killing a wolf pilot, his friends will hunt for you.
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech