Author Topic: think we traumatized him...  (Read 1917 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
think we traumatized him...
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2003, 12:08:38 PM »
Yeah, he did say that later... after you had already grabbed his leg and went at it. Like you do everytime he posts.

But that's not the way I read it the first time I read it.

As for BBS cop, what I remember is you starting a thread in the O-club that was all you have been decrying and campaigning against. That was while you were campaigning. Someday when I'm REALLY bored I'll go find it. Basically though, you're as hypocritical as any on this board, including that saccharine bit to Rude about throwing insults around. Seems like I remember some tosses when you were slamming me about one guy being able to take down fuel at a base in a few passes. BTW, you still want to debate whether or not it can be done? I've seen lots of guys posting recently that they can do it, have done it.. but I missed the part where you jumped 'em about it like you did me.

Yeah... you're the only pure one here bud.

There's certainly one guy without reason in his posts. Can't really call 'em arguments.

Well, there is "riftism" everywhere you look I guess. There's riftists under the table, behind the closet door... POSTING IN THE SAME THREADS AS NORMAL FOLKS!!!!

And who can doubt their intent? Riftism is all about AH Domination and enslavement of the player base.

What this board needs is a good, decent, stalwart defender of what is right as he defines it. Someone who will tell the rest of us what we shouldn't read, what we should read and what it means when we  do read it. We need someone who will tirelessly hunt down the riftists, follow them from thread to thread and expose their riftism.

And it's not JUST riftism is it? NO! We need a guy that will defend us from everything HE thinks is bad or evil on a public BBS. We need a Joe McCarthy of BBS propriety!

What we need is a mini-McCarthy!

Oh... wait.

Nevermind.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2003, 01:23:52 PM »
Find the thread toad.  I have no idea what you are talking about.  And when you find that one... try to find another.  In the end, we can weigh them against the useless drivel that has ben pouring from you and lazs fingertips as of late.

And... I do like how "two passes" changes to "a few passes" when you're trying to prove a point.  It was a stupid thing to say toad... come to terms with it.

And I'll leave you with this distinction toad.  I came into this thread and called you and lazs a dip**** because of your recent posting behavior.  I said this to you.  I said this to you based on your actions.  Someone else fires up a thread, and starts insulting or degrading half (or more) of the player base.  I guess you feel its OK as long as it's vague and broad sweeping?  I mean... it's not really personal.... right?

The people I talk to know who I'm talking to.  The people you (and lazs) are talking to may or may not be in the room... and you can always say you didn't really mean them.  Yeah... it's great when the people you're trying to insult don't really know you're trying to insult them, and those taking it as an insult can be called paranoid (whether you intended to insult or not).

I guess its all pretty much been said already toad.  I'm pretty much done with this thread... but am not above saying it again in the next thread.

MiniD

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2003, 01:37:54 PM »
Originally posted by Rude
This really is kinda simple.

...I used to think that furballers were kinda silly....

But Rood...they are silly!!! So are alt monkeys, buff dweebs, suicide bombers, etc.. Hell, I'm silly too (but then you knew that :)).
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2003, 04:16:26 PM »
Mini, so you still say it just can't be done it two passes?

Is that what you're saying?

Because there's guy's in several threads saying they can do it in two. And I'll say it can be done in two. The small fields are set up to make two inline passes. It should be fixed or the resupply adjusted or something.

That's the truth of it. But you know you were wrong now, don't you?

:D

Get in there and jump 'em!

Insulted half the player base? That's rich. He didn't insult anyone in the opening post, before you legged him. Where's the insult in the opening post? What? "Traumatized?" or was it the "huh?" you felt was insulting?

IMO, you insult far more people on this BBS than Laz ever has.

And as for your "rift", help me out here. There's probably 4000+ players in the game. Maybe... MAYBE 500 are regular posters here and who knows how many even lurk. But any sane assessment has to take the view that a minimal minority even read this board compared to the number that play the game.

And of those that post and lurk here, it's got to be a tiny fraction that don't know what they're going to see when they click on a Laz post.

So this is the cause of the big rift that's splitting AH?

Yah, sure. It couldn't be the fact that the MA has changed so much that even guys like Beet1e are complaining about the pointlessness of the fights and the steamrollering now could it?

But... it's good to know that our own little Joe will be vigilantly on guard to protect us.

Godspeed.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2003, 08:39:07 AM »
deja complaining that I am mean to people on the BB?   I am sure more than a few "vets" spewed coffee over that little bit of blind hypocricy/pot/kettle drivel.

I don't believe that I am half as important in AH peoples lives as deja feels I am.   He is probly as important in AH peoples lives as I think he is tho.

The original post was about something me and my squaddies at the time thought was amusing.    

And so far as working you up deja....  That's like willing the sun to rise in the East.   You come stock with the "worked up" option.
lazs

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2003, 08:56:47 AM »
Squaddies?

Lazs, you have one bone left in yer old carcass that hasn’t been broken, possibly your right shin, and it pry has arthritis.

If you continue to use DRipsnores pet names for people that affiliate themselves with you in AH, ala “Squaddies”, I’m going to have to pay MiniT to kick it at the Mini con. Or Funkypants to sit on it.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2003, 08:58:53 AM by Creamo »

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2003, 09:01:37 AM »
Right tibia has been compound fractured.   Left is, as we speak.... undamaged.
lazs

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2003, 09:05:06 AM »
left shin

Offline classy man

• Zinc Member
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2003, 10:17:46 AM »
Originally posted by Mini D
left shin

What kind of crazy mann are you? dont you know that UBB code don't have no 'remember" kommand? some of you people are plane banannas! :mad: :rolleyes: :mad: :confused: