Author Topic: [B]HOW GREAT is HiTECH Creations[/B]  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Kekule

• Zinc Member
[B]HOW GREAT is HiTECH Creations[/B]
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2003, 08:35:10 AM »
Nopoop, the smilieys over here are way cooler than the ones on AGW.  

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2003, 10:24:37 AM »
"So essentially HTC saved you $1. A buck! One dollar! That's it? For being a customer for 2 years?"

Holy crap.  What are they thinking?  I for one think they should continue billing the poor sod (doubly to boot!) even though he's indicated he does nto want to subscribe anymore.

Oh wait :(

iEN already does that.  I gotta think of something more original.....   ;)

Offline Kekule

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2003, 01:01:49 PM »
iEN already does that. I gotta think of something more original.

Westy, you didn't read my entire reply, did ya? (Ignoring the double word typo, heh) So yes indeed, you need to think of something more original. :)

Then again, what do I know.  I born and raised in the land of "the most expensive multiplayer game on the internet".  Two free days of WB would gain you almost $1.70.  Dig around in the couch cushions and you'd end up with enough coinage for two items off of McDonalds Dollar menu.  

Or you could by a couple bottles of cheap beer.  One for me, one for nopoop.

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2003, 01:22:14 PM »
bagged.

Still.  It sounded better when I said it..   :)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2003, 01:34:58 PM »
"It was a slow day in the office when Joe Techno decided to look for threads to belittle the world in."

Offline Grimm

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2003, 03:00:16 PM »
Originally posted by Kekule
 I born and raised in the land of "the most expensive multiplayer game on the internet".  Two free days of WB would gain you almost $1.70.  

Just have to question that statement.  

AW was several dollars an hour back in the day.   When I first started messing around internet gaming it was $5 per hour.   Man I dont miss those monthly charges of several hundred dollars.  

I dont believe WB was every the most expensive.   ;)    Certainly it wasnt the bargin we have today.

Offline Kekule

• Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2003, 04:16:32 PM »
How about "current" online games, then? :)  That's kinda what I meant but you are correct.

My WB Visa bills were often > $200 a month. :eek:

However, at $25 a month, WB has to be one of the most expensive games currently out there, if not #1.  I have no data to back that up, but I sure can't think of any games that cost more than that out there today...  (I'd love to hear about more expensive games.)

Arlo, an even slower day when Joe Techno's post initiates a reply. Eh? :)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2003, 05:36:30 PM »
Let me get this straight.

Two free days, is that what we're talkin' about?

AH is about $15 a month, take a typical 30 day month, that's about 50 cents per day.

So essentially HTC saved you $1.

A buck!  One dollar!  That's it? For being a customer for 2 years?  A bit more than a tenth of a cent per day.  Sweet dude!

Kekule, next time you walk into your local grocery store, ask 'em for a free buck's worth of anything :)

Does it strike you odd at all that you use HTC's nickle to use this forum to take a jab at the fact that they did something above-and-beyond for one of their' customers?

DmdMax
The Damned MkXX

Offline Kekule

• Zinc Member
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2003, 08:36:27 AM »
I got $100 from a hotel once.  That will buy nopoop and I many beers, and it doesn't have to be cheap stuff, either.  

And I'm not taking a jab at HT for providing excellent customer service.  It is the customers reaction that I thought was funny, but hey, he's happy so nothing else really matters, not even my worthless opinion.

As far as HT's nickel... I reckon I paid for a couple months that I did not fly AH, so I got a couple more nickel-posts coming. Stay tuned. :)

[Edited for some wrong words in the wrong places. :) ]
« Last Edit: November 07, 2003, 11:43:12 AM by Kekule »

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2003, 08:51:37 AM »
I reckon I paid for a could months that I did not fly AH, so I got a couple more nickel-posts coming. Stay tuned. :)

But...will we understand what you're saying?? :D

DmdMax
The Damned MkXX