Author Topic: Vive La France  (Read 3388 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2003, 08:00:28 AM »
So they are not responsible citizens?  Tell me if a reporter was with a group of terrorists who were just about to set a nuke off in a big city, does the reporter do anything to stop them?

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2003, 08:06:55 AM »
What and miss the story of the century?
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline mora

• Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2003, 08:08:12 AM »
There have been many cases of reporters shooting instead of helping. What were those reporters supposed to do when the ragheads pulled their missile, call 911?

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2003, 08:09:16 AM »
Originally posted by mora
There have been many cases of reporters shooting instead of helping. What were those reporters supposed to do when the ragheads pulled their missile, call 911?

Push the button of course...

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2003, 08:12:44 AM »
so you don't like the OTHER side of the fence.....

again with all the French comments....

was fun seeing you american pigs shakin in your boots, holdin your fists out like little school girls....you scare no one you pansy prettythang....

so the french journalist SHOWED you the truth.....little girly man didn't like the truth....

are your american journalist SCARED to actually SHOW you the truth....or just shot scenes from a safe distance surrounded by 100 000 soldiers.....

there is NO resistance to the American invasion of Iraq....its the truth....

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2003, 08:16:06 AM »
Originally posted by SLO
so you don't like the OTHER side of the fence.....

again with all the French comments....

was fun seeing you american pigs shakin in your boots, holdin your fists out like little school girls....you scare no one you pansy prettythang....

so the french journalist SHOWED you the truth.....little girly man didn't like the truth....

are your american journalist SCARED to actually SHOW you the truth....or just shot scenes from a safe distance surrounded by 100 000 soldiers.....

there is NO resistance to the American invasion of Iraq....its the truth....

Oh our media is  ore than happy to show us the resistance, in fact CNN tells you about the casualties and attacks so often that it seems we are loosing 1000 dead every day.  However even in their lowest I have not seen CNN participate on a terror attack on a civilian plane.  

Basically what you are saying is that French journalists are demonstarting their bravery by helping teoorists to shoot down civilian airliner transports.  

SLO in all honesty I think your post makes you look crazy....
« Last Edit: November 27, 2003, 08:19:32 AM by GRUNHERZ »

Offline mora

• Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2003, 08:23:25 AM »
I snapped this from another forum:

"There's an article in Paris Match from one of their reporters who, it seems, knew the day before it happened that the bas*ards were going to have a go at the A300. They'd never heard of DHL but knew the aircraft was deliveing mail to the GI's and therefore classed it as a 'legitimate' target. If your French is up to it, try http://www.parismatch.com and click 'Actualite'.

Well if they relly knew in advance then I agree that their actions were pretty low.

Offline Cabby44

• Copper Member
Vive La France
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2003, 08:23:44 AM »
I reckon the US air crews are covered if a Spectre or a squad of Marines  makes hamburger-meat out of a bunch of French "journalists" traveling in the company of terrorists.  

Hell, a French "journalist" anywhere in Iraq should be considered "hostile" and a legitimate target.........

C 'est La Vie..........

C.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2003, 08:27:03 AM by Cabby44 »

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2003, 08:23:49 AM »
1 day young man your gonna learn there are 2 sides to a coin.....

1 of them you will not like.....its 1 thing to know about it....its alot different to see it.....

that journalist..may he be french(or a raghead, like you guys seem to call em) did NOT pull any trigger.......he showed you the truth

now go ahead and cry.....truth hurts.

don't forget....you callin me crazy is actually a nice comment.....thx you.

at least I accept the truth.....do you?

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2003, 08:27:11 AM »
Originally posted by SLO

1 of them you will not like.....its 1 thing to know about it....its alot different to see it.....

that journalist..may he be french(or a raghead, like you guys seem to call em) did NOT pull any trigger.......he showed you the truth

I accept the truth! The french press stood ny as terrorists tried to blow up an airliner, thats not easy to forget.

Even more troubling is the fact that you seem to be bragging about it like you are proud of their brave act.  Strange ethics you got there...

Offline Cabby44

• Copper Member
Vive La France
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2003, 08:29:10 AM »
To SLO aka "Zippy the Pinhead":

I say the French "journalist" is an accessory to attempted  murder.   That's the "truth",  you moron..........

C.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2003, 08:31:50 AM by Cabby44 »

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2003, 08:30:32 AM »
Originally posted by Cabby44
^I say the French "journalist" is an accessory to murder.   That's the "truth",  pinhead...........

C.

He should definitely be investigated.

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2003, 08:31:12 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
I accept the truth! The french press stood ny as terrorists tried to blow up an airliner, thats not easy to forget.

Even more troubling is the fact that you seem to be bragging about it like you are proud of their brave act.  Strange ethics you got there...

he's a journalist not a soldier...out to get the truth...you can't accept that...to bad...I do

I ain't bragging about anything...I just accept it however it is.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Vive La France
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2003, 08:32:03 AM »
Originally posted by SLO

I see.  It's ok to stand by and watch innocent people die as long as it's journalism.

I'm going to laugh when you're on here crying about how the horrid americans killed the poor defenseless journalists.

You are truly an idiot.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2003, 08:32:50 AM »
Originally posted by SLO
he's a journalist not a soldier...out to get the truth...you can't accept that...to bad...I do

I ain't bragging about anything...I just accept it however it is.

There is getting the truth and then there is participating and acting as a propagandist - my concern is that perhaps this man and his magazine may be crossing over the line.