Author Topic: Ruhr CO's decided  (Read 818 times)

Offline bikekil

• Gold Member
Ruhr CO's decided
« on: December 05, 2003, 04:22:04 AM »
Jordi will take over Allies
Freeway will take care of LW side

Both CO's are free to take whoever they like as XO's and staff.
Both CO's will get complete list of pilots who expressed his interest and registered on a command list.

There is many more good candidates for a CO's but i had only 2 slots to distribute. There were some names i've seen COing a while back so i felt it'd be unfair to give them another go without giving a chance to some "new" ones  (event if the did excelet job while commanding). Also there were some names i've never seen before - i believe those guys are also very talented, but i couldn't have a chance to know them. In that case they are encouraged to be active on the BB and during the scenario. that way we (CM's) will have a chance to know you better and assign you some more responsible tasks in future so the community could benefit from your talens :)

I'm sure this gonna be a great challenge and fun for commanders and regular pilots!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2003, 04:24:39 AM by bikekil »

Offline jordi

• Platinum Member
      • noseart
Ruhr CO's decided
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2003, 06:21:50 AM »
ALL !

As Allied CO I will be loking to fill a Bomber XO and a Fighter XO SPOT>

I am also looking for DEDICATED Group Leaders who are willing to put enough time in to work on plans and techniques for thier squads. My GL's need to be able to follow orders AND operate on thier own as the situation dictates.

My XO's and GL's also need to like to SEND and RECIEVE EMAILS. My XO's and GL's will be MY primary contact with the pilots. I need my GL's to let the XO's know if they have a problem pilot - if pilots find out they can not attend a frame so we can get the holes filled. My XO's and GL's need to be on top of thier Groups so they know at all times where things stand.

I pride my self on getting my command staff and pilots to try to show up for as amny practices and frames as possible. This is only possible with good communications. This starts at the TOP With ME and filtes down through the command staff and the pilots.

Thanks in advance.

Please email me if you are interested in a XO or GL Spot.

mikebowman-ah@sbcglobal.net
AW - AH Pilot 199? - 200?
Pulled out of Mothballs for DGS Allied Bomber Group Leader :)

Nose art