Author Topic: CVTG entrypnt  (Read 263 times)

Offline DarkNet

• Copper Member
      • http://www.linuxjet.com
CVTG entrypnt
« on: December 06, 2003, 11:45:47 PM »
After fixing my previous problems I have run into more.  When I create a carrier group and set in on a loop or patrol I can not take off from the carrier.  My ertry point and hanger are moved off to the side off the carrier.   I have tried moving them but when I run the campain they remain in the same location, about 100 feet left of the carrier.  Anyone have suggestions....???:confused: :confused:

Offline kanttori

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 32
CVTG entrypnt
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2003, 07:53:05 PM »
Do you use the default object group called "CV"? Or have you built the Carrier group yourself? The default CV is working good, use it!;)
Lentorykmentti 3 - Finnish Aces High Virtual Flight Regiment

Offline jab116

• Copper Member
CVTG entrypnt
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2003, 03:12:00 AM »
That happened to me once, forget exactly what I did to fix it. I think I just started over with the CVTG, Kanttori's post helped remind me. I think I tried to rotate the group & it screwed up the entry points.

Offline kanttori

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 32
CVTG entrypnt
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2003, 05:22:05 AM »
I had problems with Okinawa map's huge fleets, too: The biggest fleets have four Carrier and I tried to put entry point to each of them...

But it don't work, because only the first entry point (ID = 0) stays exactly in the same place, the other (ID = 1, 2...) are not so stable: there is a little variance where the fighter "pops up". :)

So you can use only one fighter and bomber entry (and hangers, too) in the "main" carrier and the other Carriers are only eyewash!
Lentorykmentti 3 - Finnish Aces High Virtual Flight Regiment