Author Topic: beta 7 bugs i saw  (Read 902 times)

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
beta 7 bugs i saw
« on: December 17, 2003, 10:38:11 AM »
well when flying off line drone ranges only counted by 500's
it didnt continously count down as you closed in.

When i blew the wings of the drone they kept flying then if i got close to a drone (NOT CLOSE ENOUGH TO HIT IT) it hit is but my wing on the oppiste side took the damage. (pass him on the left my right wing gets damaged)
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
beta 7 bugs i saw
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2003, 11:07:41 AM »
here is 400 then range jump to 200 , then range counter disapiere and when you fly away is 200, 400

Offline Kaz

• Silver Member
beta 7 bugs i saw
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2003, 11:54:46 AM »
Ever thought that it's not a bug but a feature? I just noticed it and it appears as if they're trying a new range counter in the k's it goes down by 0.500 and then below that in 200(yards?). Looks fine to me but then I could be wrong.

EDIT: I noticed the same thing when colliding with a drone as i hit it on the left as I approached from the rear and got left aileron damage, elevators and horizontal stabilizer damage.

Also, when in the 190D9, the gunsight only shows the bottom half, I have to zoom in to nearly full zoom to see the whole gunsight pics to come soon.

The spitXIV seemed to burn fuel very quickly this may be realistic I dunno but half a tank went down in about 5 mins maybe less.

190A5 that I mentioned before, will post url soon
http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=102607

190D9

« Last Edit: December 17, 2003, 12:30:30 PM by Kaz »

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
beta 7 bugs i saw
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2003, 05:31:31 PM »
it could be a feature but usually they list that in the changes!
ya some drones i shot totally disappeared too!
I mever saw the new wing damage model they are talking bout (wing hits)
Oh well just trying to help!:aok
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline mjolnir

• Nickel Member
beta 7 bugs i saw
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2003, 10:15:21 PM »
Guess this is as good a thread as any to throw in my 2 cents.

The goon still feels neutered.  It rolls worse than a fully loaded C-5.  Maybe it's more accurate now, but outturning ponies and making them hit the dirt was about the only fun to be had in the goon.  This new one can't get out of it's own way.  Also, I think it's been said, but in external view, the shadow still overlaps the plane from certain angles (looking forward and down on the plane on takeoff is usually when I notice it).  One last minor thing, the buttons in the hangar haven't been finished yet apparently, because when I select a goon, I have the option of scoring it as a fighter or attack sortie.

[edit]  almost forgot, the aritficial horizon line on the ADI extends outside of the gyro [/edit]
« Last Edit: December 17, 2003, 10:17:29 PM by mjolnir »